Swansea Fans Views

2 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Just one of the tinpot plodders boring us all in the Premier League, along with the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley, Watford, and Stoke. Hope we smash them tomorrow and get into the quarter final draw.

Burnley aren't bad to be fair. Dyche has done a great job there.

What is this bllocks? Im bored of opposition fans giving us sht for no reason..just because were a traditionally big club opposition fans feel the need to stand up to us to prove something..birmingham, derby and now swansea..derby fans were right in our face strangley shouting 'your bubbles burst now carlos has gone'..or am i just getting old...look swansea fans, we dont care about you

If carlos lost his next 4 games ( can easy happen ) they will be wanting him out.

I remember them coming on 5 live and they are totally deluded...some were saying they expected to be in the top 6.

Ive always seen Swansea as a lower league club playing in front of gates of 6k (vetch field).

Like wigan they will fall.

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Just one of the tinpot plodders boring us all in the Premier League, along with the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley, Watford, and Stoke. Hope we smash them tomorrow and get into the quarter final draw.

Exactly the same as what we will be if we ever get there.

• Like 1

If I was running the pl..I would chuck out Swansea..Huddersfield..Brighton..Bournemouth..stoke..and replace them with us..Leeds..forest..villa and wolves...and don't be surprised if something like this doesn't happen soonish..the pl want the biggest 20 teams in it..and we are one of them..I'm hearing discussions like this have been going on in the recent tv rights deal

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I'm counting on Supertram conductors to chuck the daffodil crazed sheep botherers off the tram when they've only got £3.70 on them. It's 4 quid now. Never mind at least they should be able to sing a good song. That's something else the Taffs go on about being good at endlessly as well. I also hope we won't e pandering to their staple diet by offering fizzing glorified cheese on toast in the food outlets. UTO FTS.

They reckoned they were good at rugby too until last weekend lol

• Haha 2