Young George Hirst

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Really hope we can get Clare and Hirst tied up to deals.

The sad truth is if it wasn't for injury issues both of them would be frozen out. 

Very surprised Hirst is back training with the first team. A step in the right direction though.

100% agree with all 3 of those sentences. 

19 minutes ago, ramone said:

Only joking pal. 

What do you make of the recent news about George? Did you see this something? 

Nothing.

Saw David, George and agent at the U23 game on Monday but they've been at every other game too.

George is still popular around the club and has kept himself in shape - but I didn't see him pulling on a Wednesday shirt again.

I'm relieved, but we still need a long term solution for him and Clare.

Hoping contracts are being finalised and they can get on with doing what they do best.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Nothing.

Saw David, George and agent at the U23 game on Monday but they've been at every other game too.

George is still popular around the club and has kept himself in shape - but I didn't see him pulling on a Wednesday shirt again.

I'm relieved, but we still need a long term solution for him and Clare.

Hoping contracts are being finalised and they can get on with doing what they do best.

Personally, seeing the likes of Thorniley, Clare, Dawson, O'Grady, Niellsen, Wildsmith and Stobbs in the first team has been a ploy to show George what he's missing and to make him see sense... 

I hope he signs and it all gets put behind him and he can move his career forward