Reading

Seldom seen a team look less bothered in all my years going to Hillsborough. Was saying on way out we were almost annoyed they didn’t make more of a game of it. After we realised we could just bully them off every ball, it ceased to be any sort of contest. Far too chilly for that, I wanted some needle and aggro to react to. Instead it was like watching someone taking the fat kid’s lunch money, almost felt guilty not stepping in. Froze my boobs off an’ all. Booooooo Reading

Edited by Mr. Tom

Reading were the worst team we've played this season and that includes Chesterfield in the league cup.....you'd almost think tonight's game was a friendly set up to give us a load of confidence.....our defence was so bad that Cameron got lads of practice and made a bit of a name for himself and theirs was so bad that even Nuhiu bagged a brace.....and just to top it off they all went home so Matias could bag one to finish 

Defensively they were awful. Adthe had all the time and space in the world for his first and whilst Matias was excellent leading up to the second and never gave up their defender should kick himself for losing the ball there. For the third the entire defence was awol and the keeper looked like he'd completely lost his bearings.

TBH I thought we were indifferent tonight. I have rarely seen us give the ball away so often when not under any pressure.  The new formation makes us more solid at the back (with 5 back there) but saying that were it not for Dawson's brilliant one on one save in the first half and then his double save at 1-0 I think we could easily have lost tonight. I thought it was a very streaky 3-0 lead (not often you can say tyhat!!). I'll take that every day of the week but don't think we were very good. Just that they were absolute dogger.

3 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

So were did you sit. I was right in line with it. And it didn't.

Have you no idea of basic physics.....if you think that sat on the Kop is the best place to judge whether a pass towards you went over the goal line then you are mad......and the fact that you say you were right in line makes it the worst view on the Kop....the ball was obscuring your view of the line.....Reading fans had a better view

Edited by Ian

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

Have you no idea of basic physics.....if you think that sat on the Kop is the best place to judge whether a pass towards you went over the goal line then you are mad......and the fact that you say you were right in line makes it the worst view on the Kop....the ball was obscuring your view of the line.....Reading fans had a better view

Right. I was sat in row 17, seat 26. Closer than the linesman. But your right, I have no idea of basic physics. again I ask you. were did you see the game from?

Just now, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Right. I was sat in row 17, seat 26. Closer than the linesman. But your right, I have no idea of basic physics. again I ask you. were did you see the game from?

North stand which means I was looking along the line in question......I'd love to know if you can find anyone else on here that thinks the Kop was a good place to view that decision from.....I'm wondering why the goal line technology in the prem doesn't use cameras from behind the net to judge.....why do you think that is?

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

North stand which means I was looking along the line in question......I'd love to know if you can find anyone else on here that thinks the Kop was a good place to view that decision from.....I'm wondering why the goal line technology in the prem doesn't use cameras from behind the net to judge.....why do you think that is?

lol