Reading

I was just thinking the same, they were bad a few months ago when we drew but tonight was another level. 

The third goal is still bugging me, what happened to their entire defence and goalkeeper? 

I've seen players who have taken bribes try harder to stop a goal! 

Bye bye Stam :carlosswfc:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NornOwl said:

I was just thinking the same, they were bad a few months ago when we drew but tonight was another level. 

The third goal is still bugging me, what happened to their entire defence and goalkeeper? 

I've seen players who have taken bribes try harder to stop a goal! 

Bye bye Stam :carlosswfc:

For some reason it reminded me of Jon Beswetherick.

Edited by York_Owl

They were poor but could have easily had 4 themselves but for some pizz poor finishing and a couple of outstanding saves. That said nearly all their attacks were a result of our errors. Think we looked more composed in the final third and deserved the win.

1 hour ago, CF83OWL said:

Hillsborough has been the nail in the coffin for many managers this season....

Stam might be next in the morning!

Well Reading's board have got a simple choice to make - either sack Stam, or get relegated.

We've both been suffering from play-off hangovers this season.

You can't shift the players, so the manager has to go.

We were lucky, in that Swansea came in for Carlos.

20 minutes ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Gunter was doing my nut in, I've heard less moaning in a hardcore p*rno. 

In fact, if I had a quid for every time he whined in the first half alone, I'd hire an exec box for next season.

He never stopped.

Glad we sent the whinging little 2hat home with what he deserved.

Absolutely. 

Hate the guy myself. 

He was like that last season at the home match. Trying to get a player booked. Having a go at the lino in front of me. So I gave him a mouthful back as I remember.

Never seen a team as boring as Reading, people said we were bad with the ball under Carlos, but Christ they barely got over the half way line, just passed it sideways and backwards in their own half for the first 30 minutes until we scored, then they fell to pieces. The defensive calamity for the 3rd goal was truely embarrassing, never seen a goal like it. They are in big trouble this season, got some good players on paper but clearly overachieved massively last season.