Tom Bannan & Barry Lees

Could be Lees is sold to balance the books with the emergence of Thorniley, Neilson, OGrady would you be happy if Lees was old for £7m + (based on current stupid prices).

Last season I would have said no way but this season he has been woeful.

I would have said sell bannan but owlstalk may have had a melt down :duntmatter:

15 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Could be Lees is sold to balance the books with the emergence of Thorniley, Neilson, OGrady would you be happy if Lees was old for £7m + (based on current stupid prices).

I would have said sell bannan but owlstalk may have had a melt down :duntmatter:

While I do agree his standards have slipped maybe it’s to do with the total buffoonery that had been getting drilled into ? I think in an organised back 3/5 we will see his quality shine through again

23 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I do wonder if lees was playing with an injury due to carlos’ reluctance to play venancio or one of the young lads