Free Sky Sports Now TV day pass for tonights match

2 minutes ago, robster_owl said:

Choosing two set of codes is easy, when  generate the NOW TV voucher code, easy.

However, when i redeem it and assign it  my Now TV acct, it fails;

I can't see anything other than numbers and letters in the voucher code :/

Screenshot_2018-01-12-11-00-24.png

Do you have a space at end?

Maybe by the time I've got 2 working codes, filled out details and then completed to putting in the voucher in my now tv acct... If they attach a singular, non roaming code to each of the two pringle pack codes you generate; somebody else may have got the same voucher code as I'm trying lol.

Will try again... If the above is right, i wonder how many email addresses that I'm going to get through!

8 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

If you are an npower customer you can claim a free week's pass for Sky Sports on NowTV.

Just log in to your account at npower.com and click the offers link down the page, then scroll down and select the NowTV Sports Pass.

ooh I am so will have a look

Just now, darklord said:

ooh I am so will have a look

Keep checking the customer offers on the website, they can get some good ones on there, and the NowTV ones refresh every so often too, so you can keep getting them. 

Had an 'invalid code issue when redeeming once last year, tweeted npower about it and they sent me a new code via Twitter DM (took a couple of days though).