Free Sky Sports Now TV day pass for tonights match

I've just talked my Dad through installing the app on his LG TV over the phone, I redeemed the code for him on a PC and it worked first time... one of the options does try to charge you though so be careful.

He's logged in and watching Sky Sports right now.

Once again, thanks to the OP.

3 hours ago, trev said:

Firstly, mods please delete if this is not allowed.

If you want a free sky sports day pass on now tv then do this, I've just done it and it works.

First go here:

https://www.bigmatch.pringles.com

Then paste this code in the first box:

L72310357302229484

Then just change a couple of the last 5 numbers until u get a green tick.

Copy n paste into bottom box.

Get your free code and use it to get a days sky sports pass on now tv. 

Thanks for this-top man! Had to play around with the numbers but now have the pass.

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6

3 hours ago, trev said:

Firstly, mods please delete if this is not allowed.

If you want a free sky sports day pass on now tv then do this, I've just done it and it works.

First go here:

https://www.bigmatch.pringles.com

Then paste this code in the first box:

L72310357302229484

Then just change a couple of the last 5 numbers until u get a green tick.

Copy n paste into bottom box.

Get your free code and use it to get a days sky sports pass on now tv. 

Was going to buy this Trev, but your wonderful trick works a treat! Thank you Trev.

I have not been to the lane since the bottles of waz match and much preferred paying the Owls and watching the last couple on the big screens. A shame really because I have seen loads of iconic goals scored there, like Terry Curran's solo effort in the Boxing day massacre return fixture and Hirsty's rocket from Waddle's setup and I jumped up and down on their Kop for that one!

PS I have used NOW TV a couple of times previously and had to complain to them every time (apart from last) when they asked for my comments. I told them that I could get full HD quality streams for free and play them on ACEplayer which you can pause, fast forward, rewind etc, while their quality was not even SD and real time with no pause, fastforward or rewind facility. They seem to have responded to everybody's complaints because they now have a player app which you can install on your Laptop or whatever and run the programmes from there. The pause and rewind facilities were not there last time I used it, but the quality was much, much better.

Thanks again Trev! UTO!