Free Sky Sports Now TV day pass for tonights match

16 minutes ago, trev said:

Harsh huh.

For the record..I love Pringles..and sky sports.

The Steel City derby should be free to air, especially when at B'hole lane which is a most undesirable venue at best!

I should also add that I too am a great admirer of Now TV, Sky TV and Pringles crisps, but luv Trev now much more.

Up the Trev!

Hang on that sounds a bit painful, let's scrub that for - Up the Owls!

• Haha 1

The Pringles bit which gives the code.

I tried it first without the VPN on, which worked ok until I got to NowTv, put they wouldn't accept it because I was outside the UK.

But then tried again using the VPN with my second email address:).....went back to the Pringles site to reregister, did the codes ok but when I press the login button I'm just getting a whirly thing and it's not logging in.

Edited by Weshallovercome

51 minutes ago, John West said:

Got two codes but neither of them would work on my NowTV account - probably because I've used a Pringles code before - so if anyone else wants to try one of the codes I've got, let me know.

Thanks anyway trev!

I had the same problem but i switch from phone to computer and went to my passes and the discount was waiting to be activated

14 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I did that Ante, but it sussed it out.

Eyup Weshall, try this mate, the website is specifically for helping people get onto Now Tv from abroad using a VPN, if this doesnt help then you can watch these channels from your browser:-

http://www.footballstreamings.com/channels.html

OK the quality is not spectacular, but better than a kick in the teeth.

When I was out in the far east recently I had to settle for good old Wednesday player. Couldn't get the video stream for some reason, but the audio was better than nothing.

Let us know how you get on.

13 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I tried it first without the VPN on, which worked ok until I got to NowTv, put they wouldn't accept it because I was outside the UK.

But then tried again using the VPN with my second email address:).....went back to the Pringles site to reregister, did the codes ok but when I press the login button I'm just getting a whirly thing and it's not logging in.

Ah ok. Yeah just tried with my vpn and got the same thing.

17 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

right mate, been trying a few things, I think this may work.

Download Cyberghost 5 VPM (its free), set the sim country to UK)

https://cyberghost-vpn.soft32.com/old-version/

Then get your code etc, it worked for me just tried it (although, I am in the UK..but still using the VPN so shouldn't make any difference).

13 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

If you get the code from Pringles and copy it, then clear your cache, cookies, history etc. Then get back onto your VPN, with the British connection and use the copied code. If it still doesn't work when pasted, try copying it in by typing it and refresh the screen after you have clicked continue or enter on the screen. If this still does not work you may be able to connect using DNS as per previous email.

20 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Sorry this is the site for Now Tv over VPN or DNS, forgot to paste it in!

https://thevpn.guru/watch-now-tv-outside-uk-vpn-dns-proxy

48 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I use OrbVPN a free download for all devices, available on PLAY etc. I cant check it because it runs on a laptop at home, so cannot test on Now Tv until tonight.

I will give it ago and post here if successful.

The settings are pretty open, so a flexible piece of software and downloadable on PLAY and all the other usual places.

Another option which I have not used personally is this one (see Buffered, below) it is supposed to be better than Ghost, but could not advise whether this is true or not.

Buffered is a good choice of VPN, supporting PC, Mac, iOS and Android, and it works with all UK streaming services. There's a free 30-day trial, so you can cancel your account if the service doesn't live up to your expectations without having to pay a penny.

Watch UK TV abroad: Use Buffered with iOS or Android

For iOS or Android, you need to install a separate VPN app: OpenVPN Connect in the Apple App Store for iPhones and iPads, and OpenVPN in the Google Play Store. You then need to follow the instructions in the Buffered tutorials to download the UK configuration profile and install it on your device. Once you've done this, you can connect and you'll be able to access all of your UK services with ease.

Edited by Ante's Bubbly

41 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Eyup Weshall, try this mate, the website is specifically for helping people get onto Now Tv from abroad using a VPN, if this doesnt help then you can watch these channels from your browser:-

http://www.footballstreamings.com/channels.html

OK the quality is not spectacular, but better than a kick in the teeth.

When I was out in the far east recently I had to settle for good old Wednesday player. Couldn't get the video stream for some reason, but the audio was better than nothing.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks for trying to help, Ante.........I'm boycotting Ifollow, due to the fact it very rarely works and is actually worse than the old Player it replaced, which I didn't think possible, just glad I tried it out first before signing up for the season.

Will watch a stream.

35 minutes ago, trev said:

right mate, been trying a few things, I think this may work.

Download Cyberghost 5 VPM (its free), set the sim country to UK)

https://cyberghost-vpn.soft32.com/old-version/

Then get your code etc, it worked for me just tried it (although, I am in the UK..but still using the VPN so shouldn't make any difference).

I went with cyberghost, trev........re registered with Pringles and got the codes sorted, but for some strange reason the confirmation email they sent me had the bottom half missing, guessing that was the bit to get onto NowTv.

Thanks for trying, but I've wasted enough of my life now, going with a stream.lol

7 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Thanks for trying to help, Ante.........I'm boycotting Ifollow, due to the fact it very rarely works and is actually worse than the old Player it replaced, which I didn't think possible, just glad I tried it out first before signing up for the season.

Will watch a stream.

I went with cyberghost, trev........re registered with Pringles and got the codes sorted, but for some strange reason the confirmation email they sent me had the bottom half missing, guessing that was the bit to get onto NowTv.

Thanks for trying, but I've wasted enough of my life now, going with a stream.lol

Mate just try to get onto the registration page with now tv using cyber ghost.

If you can then let me know as I've got a code i can pm you.