Free Sky Sports Now TV day pass for tonights match

Thanks for this

worked fine for me, then tried to set up another account for a mate.

Easy to get the codes but then get an error when applying it in NOW TV

I followed this advice (basically make sure you download the player before applying the code)

downloaded the player, went back to the account and the code that didn't work now worked fine.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-not-activate-sky-sports-pass 

Help needed pls, gone through the processs successful and got the login code, clicked redeem,took me to the now tv site but then said there was a problem. I wrote the code down and I have a now tv account anyway, is there anyway of adding the code by logging in to my account?

15 minutes ago, Sandy Owl said:

Help needed pls, gone through the processs successful and got the login code, clicked redeem,took me to the now tv site but then said there was a problem. I wrote the code down and I have a now tv account anyway, is there anyway of adding the code by logging in to my account?

Yeah if u go to buy the sky sports day pass it should then give u the chance to redeem a code.

26 minutes ago, Sandy Owl said:

I logged into my account on the PS4 and it worked fine

if any 1 has used a pringles voucher already on there account, you wont get to use another, so have to duplicate accounts if you can only way to use (new account on NOWTV) just used wifes all good gone through

here is 2 codes that are working if any 1 wants to use em on pringles site    L72310357302229354            L72310357302229964

Some poor rascal eating their pringles and getting a genuine winning code is going to be well pissed off when their code has been stolen. This is what is wrong with society these days. The club should ban for life all fans who do this and then pass on their details to the authorities for further punishment.*

* may or may not have anything to do with teh fact I paid £6.99 for a day pass and then read this 5 minutes later.

:carlos:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Got my code..

just realised i havent got nowtv on my smart tv... 

got netflix but not NOWtv....any ideas?

Download it?