Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I slightly disagree but the point of this is the 'can never buy a season ticket again' thing

That means you go onto a 'list' somewhere at SWFC

DISGRACEFUL

I’ve had the displeasure of sitting by the side of these “so called fans” before during my many years of buying ST’s

If I’d known then I could pay em off and they wouldn’t come back my football watching would’ve greatly improved lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Hillsborough Mole said:

More setting fan against fan

Fans demanding fans be banned.

Weve seen it with ticket prices - when season ticket holders told POTG fans to suck it up and accept the high matchday prices cos they couldnt afford a season ticket. Weve seen it with box holders when fans told box holders they should accept the virtual doubling in price of their boxes - depsite the boxes already being some of the highest pricing in the league. 

Nasty, vindictive and aggressive posts from fan - against other fans. And all of it completely unecessary.

What is happening to our football club and its fans? Very sad indeed.

100% agree

It's sad that any fan takes pleasure in this move and disgraceful loaded offer from the chairman

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

The child spitting it's dummy is the way I interpreted the original "offer" which along with CEO appoint were the main reasons I "considered " it

The only ones spitting out their dummies are the fans.!!!!! ST's and Memberships come with incentives, such as slightly lower prices, preferential treatment for ticket sales etc. They also consist of a loose form of contract - that you will follow the club whatever. Chansiri could have easily ignored completely the DEMAND for refunds. He didn't and offered a refund. This will cost the club whatever, and anyon 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

This confirms and even compounds what I said when the original "offer" was made,

This will p*ss of loads and please literally no one.

Massive own goal from the chairman from the outset.

People were in uproar when our new CEO described football fans as customers

Well if we were treated as ''customers'' surely it would be a step up from this.

If you get a refund for a tin of tuna - you don't get banned from buying it in the future!

Especially when they made the offer of the refund in the first place!!!

4 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Its my opinion.

He should never have offered it and he is using it  to divide the fan base. Turn fans on fans.

Just what we need isn’t it?

It is your opinion, but any fan wanting to take the refund should look at themselves.

They aren't fans. You're right though it shouldn't have been offered, but it has and he's made the right decision

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No it isn't

The one thing you don't do in times like this is side with a chairman over fellow fans

This offer shouldnt have been made in the first place

But to load it up with spite like he has done is unacceptable

Either he gives the people their refund and says there you go, or he doesn't

What he should never do is load up the offer with spiteful, hateful conditions

It's not strength he's showing

ti's something way more sinister and there but for the grace of god n all that

I sincerely hope that results for our new manager take a turn for the better and we don’t get dragged in to a relegation fight, with everything that has gone on this season,  now this offer and the strange CEO appointment the last thing we need is for JL to fail and results to continue to slide.

This season could still get extremely ugly and with DC’s tone in the press conference yesterday I think he is up for a fight, unfortunately it looks like he wants to fight the fans and the press.

worrying times. 

Edited by tripod

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No it isn't

The one thing you don't do in times like this is side with a chairman over fellow fans

Fellow fans ? People use the word "Fan" not knowing what it means. If they're "fans" they wouldn't jump ship at the first sign of choppy water

• Thanks 1

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I’ve had the displeasure of sitting by the side of these “so called fans” before during my many years of buying ST’s

If I’d known then I could pay em off and they wouldn’t come back my football watching would’ve greatly improved lol

lol

I think that's called 'football' where people with differing opinions end up sat together, behind/infront of each other mate

I dont think this offer will affect your experience in the slightest either way

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So have your money back and fizz off nd don’t come back again. 

Pathetic and like I said at the time of the offer absolute dummy spitting of the highest order. 

I boycotted hillsborough when Dave Allan took the wee wee out of our fans. It will be interesting to see how the fans spin this as a positive because it’s absolutely disgraceful. 

We we are in some very murky waters right now. 

If DA had made an offer like that- banning fans from owning season tickets- this board would have gone mental. 

1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

Chansiri could have easily ignored completely the DEMAND for refunds. 

Yes

And what would have happened?

NOTHING

But watch the media now when they get hold of this one. Wednesday in the news again for all the wrong reasons because our chairman is being spiteful when there's no need.

Fan vs Fan is the outcome

Owlstalk Shop

the chairman has chucked his toys out of his pram with this ridiculous offer when nobody actually wants their money back, we wanted action

carlos should have been sacked months ago

where was the statements on current failings when we were all asking questions?

that's what a chairman does, not threaten fans that have been here a long time before him & will still be here once he's gone, like most said massive own goal & fan base will be divided at a time when we should all be sticking together now we have the new manager

Edited by gypsyowl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Fellow fans ? People use the word "Fan" not knowing what it means. If they're "fans" they wouldn't jump ship at the first sign of choppy water

Why did these people ask for refunds?

Be interested to hear

I personally have no idea of their circumstances at all

Do you?

Owlstalk Shop

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

THIS

Watch the fans start slating each other now from both side

Absolutely disgusting from Mr Chansiri

Not a decent fair refund offering at all

It comes loaded with grudges and spite

Your not Chansiri's biggest fan are you pal? Something gone on you're not telling us about?