Carlos tells Radio Sheffield he won't be fired if we lose tonight

11 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

He definitely said we would be Premier league next season.

He also said if we don't win it's because Aliens abducted him and impregnated him with rubbish Portuguese footballers.

I'm starting to doubt what he says.

Stop exagerating, the’re not as good as that.

• Haha 1

He will not be fired ,Well I do not think he will .Hope we get a result ,I just hope if we  lose it does not turn nasty ,Was out with mate last night he is 66 now ,Says to me we seen good and bad times ,Said to me he thought top 10 at start of season ,Carlos has done a good job ,But granted had more funds than our previous managers ,The owner will know what will happen not any of us.I think this season is written off ,Top 6 not impossible ,Look at the players we have missing ,Lets be calm what ever the result is tonight ,Can we have cushions back in the North back though.

3 hours ago, NorfolkNChance said:

I don’t think he will be sacked either, not after tonight or at any point this season.....and he knows it.

And therein lies the biggest problem. 

The coach doesn't fear for his job and the players don't fear the coach will drop them if they aren't performing. 

Apathy and comfort reign. 

3 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

And therein lies the biggest problem. 

The coach doesn't fear for his job and the players don't fear the coach will drop them if they aren't performing. 

Apathy and comfort reign. 

I don't think that's right either because at the end of the day he knows If were not promoted he's gone ........... Chansiri is a man of his word and that's what they have agreed so why there is all this assumption he's under pressure now is a mystery

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

the only way he goes is if nearly everyone in crowd chants carlos out,and chansiri gets 100`s or 1000`s of emails saying they wont renew season tickets unless he goes,if you all walk out muttering to yourselfs in self apathy he will be here till summer and maybe beyond ,the damage that will do will be huge. 

I agree, but we seem to be too polite and respectful these days.

United fans would've been out in the car park protesting months ago.

3 hours ago, NorfolkNChance said:

I don’t think he will be sacked either, not after tonight or at any point this season.....and he knows it.

I agree, my prediction is we'll stay around mid table for a few months and then we'll have a run towards the end of the season where we get a few wins in a row, CC will convince DC this shows he's turned it around and then he'll get a new contract...

29 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

I don't think that's right either because at the end of the day he knows If were not promoted he's gone ........... Chansiri is a man of his word and that's what they have agreed so why there is all this assumption he's under pressure now is a mystery

Exactly this. Not sure how anyone can watch Carlos' press conferences and come to the conclusion he's comfortable and apathetic. They are the last things he looks to me.