Carlos tells Radio Sheffield he won't be fired if we lose tonight

Just now, Emilianenko said:

Every Wednesday fan I know wants Carlos sacked.

Every blade I know is desparate for him to stay and Chansiri to leave.

That still doesn't mean everyone who wants Carlos gone is a blade though 

I don't want him gone I make no apologies for that and I'm not a blade 

Give CC till the end of the season. We are 10 points off sixth place, we will need to go on a good winning run and for the teams above us to lose. Which I can't see us doing. So leave CC to lie in the bed he has made, let him see and hear how p!ssed off we are with him at every game till the end of the season and then sack him. 

Any manager we bring in now will only get the blame if we don't make the playoffs. New manager in the summer and start again next season. 

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:
Carlos Carvalhal Sheffield Wednesday Head Coach.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday head coach Carlos Carvalhal says he won't be dismissed following the Wolves game no matter what the result

BBC Radio Sheffield sports reporter Rob Staton says the Owls boss says he is firmly in the driving seat even if Wednesday lose again tonight.

"I asked Carlos Carvalhal if he believes he’ll remain in charge whatever the result against Wolves. He insisted he would be" explained Staton

This goes against current press speculation that Sheffield Wednesday will part company with Carlos Carvalhal should they not get a win tonight at Hillsborough

The pressure is well and truly on now but it looks like the Owls boss isn't fearing the chop whatsoever

If thats the case , we will have a relegation fight on our hands 

2 hours ago, Dronowl66 said:

Not at all Ive enjoyed the wins the play offs etc over last three years and I don't over react when it goes wrong for a period , each to there own though 

Which part of the spineless surrender to Huddersfield did you enjoy ? 

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Sorry Neil.

Just frustrated that he is being allowed to carry on when it's failing badly. In any other business no owner keeps a manager that is failing. 

That's fine

Name calling just devalues what your'e trying to say and makes you look like a bloke shouting at pigeons

lol

Owlstalk Shop