CARLOS OUT GANG...

Guest mrbluesky

Can't we make a nice chant

Something along the lines of ," we love you Carlos but have you considered stepping down"

Carlos out sounds harsh. 

I wouldn't chant for him to go tonight tbh.

I think he probably needs to but last two games we've been a bit unlucky and could quite easily win tonight without any bad vibes from the crowd.

Just doesn't feel the game to be kicking off tonight.

4 minutes ago, Eightace said:

Can't we make a nice chant

Something along the lines of ," we love you Carlos but have you considered stepping down"

Carlos out sounds harsh. 

I wouldn't chant for him to go tonight tbh.

I think he probably needs to but last two games we've been a bit unlucky and could quite easily win tonight without any bad vibes from the crowd.

Just doesn't feel the game to be kicking off tonight.

All depends on how we start. If we do our usual slow lethargic play the crowd will be silent / bored with the standard moans, groans and odd shout of frustration.

if we go behind people will be livid and I’d expect boos and Carlos out chants. 

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

Well I came away unscathed but I made my feelings known and people are fed up even at the end.

Turgid 3 points 

You are so bitter....enjoy the win....but you can't can you because you are consumed by bitterness

I don't think Carlos can take us further, but I don't know, same as you don't. He may sort it out. No one knows

Your comments and others are consumed with bitterness makes a Carlos sceptic like me want to support him rather than side with this negative anti Wednesday crap

Your op is an embarrassment

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

You are so bitter....enjoy the win....but you can't can you because you are consumed by bitterness

I don't think Carlos can take us further, but I don't know, same as you don't. He may sort it out. No one knows

Your comments and others are consumed with bitterness makes a Carlos sceptic like me want to support him rather than side with this negative anti Wednesday crap

Well said Sir, hear hear!

Guest mrbluesky
5 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

I feel your anger brother xx

Guest mrbluesky
7 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Glad we won but I still don’t have enthusiasm back for this season yet. We’re a midtable team which is being shown in our performances and results. 

Im not sure I’ll get the enthusiasm back whilst Carlos is still manager but hopefully it will return soon 

I feel your pain.

Reality is Saturday will bring a whole new perspective

Beat Villa and most likely the highest we will be is 11th, but still 3 points off the play offs and at least 10 points off automatics

Draw v Villa and we'll probably stay put and be 5 points off play offs and 12 from automatics

Lose and we'll likely drop a place and be 3 wins away from the play offs and 5 from the automatics

Not saying Saturday is key to the season, but will be a trigger for the polarised supporters on here to either meltdown or dream

Guest mrbluesky
8 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Amazing because I’ve just had a gander t the league table and things have definitely changed.  

You seem have the disorder ‘Blunkett vision’  I would get to quacks about that.