CARLOS OUT GANG...

Guest mrbluesky

9 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

You seem have the disorder ‘Blunkett vision’  I would get to quacks about that.

So the league table hasn’t changed then?

Are you that b@stard small minded that you have your own anti Carlos/club/anything Wednesday league table where even wins appear as defeats.

• Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

So the league table hasn’t changed then?

Are you that b@stard small minded that you have your own anti Carlos/club/anything Wednesday league table where even wins appear as defeats.

Calm down dear, no what I generally do is look at all aspects of the club and not in isolation (like 3 points) it’s a bit more in-depth than that

Its a bit ironic you say “small minded” with your above statement. lol

3 points is great, but let's not pretend the performance was that much different to what we've seen recently.

Happy for Rhodes to get off the mark, just hope we start to see an end to the days when we go one up and then invite the opposition to attack us as much as they want. Better teams than Millwall will take us to pieces.

Guest mrbluesky
6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I know you’re disappointed mate

Correct,so to avoid anymore disappointment from me make your posts a bit more in depth. 

8 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Correct,so to avoid anymore disappointment from me make your posts a bit more in depth. 

Reyt

At least you’ve got Mr Farrell on your side, poor things never got over Geoff Sheard

Edited by BIG D

15 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

3 points is great, but let's not pretend the performance was that much different to what we've seen recently.

Happy for Rhodes to get off the mark, just hope we start to see an end to the days when we go one up and then invite the opposition to attack us as much as they want. Better teams than Millwall will take us to pieces.

not many have while carlos as been here .....

it'll take more than a 2-1 against a mediocre team to get me back on carlos's side. We need to start dominating teams and aim higher, why cant we?

I have gained a bit of respect for cc though for dropping Lee and Fletcher for Rhodes and Butterfield, but why has it taken this long to tinker things around if it didn't work previous?

Well, some of you have shown yourselves up for the “fans” you are. 

The op is clearly fishing (as per usual) but those of you who fall for his claptrap are an absolute embarrassment. 

You can just sense the dismay that we managed to win.

Is CC the answer? No - I think his time is up. But I want my team to win regardless of who the manager is. 

Just now, brian joicey said:

absolute borefest! mind numbing tedium , the place is like a chapel of rest ...... something ain't right :goalie:

really ...I thought it was a decent game .....there was plenty of goalmouth action , a stunningly worked goal ,both keepers made good saves and we played some lovely football at times ................I couldn't give 2 hoots about what the crowd were doing but I didn't really notice anything different from the norm of the usual mid week games 

15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Well, some of you have shown yourselves up for the “fans” you are. 

The op is clearly fishing (as per usual) but those of you who fall for his claptrap are an absolute embarrassment. 

You can just sense the dismay that we managed to win.

Is CC the answer? No - I think his time is up. But I want my team to win regardless of who the manager is. 

agree with you totally, would never want us to lose but no disguising the fact that we are soooo boring to watch 

Glad the team won last night.

Do I still think Carlos has to go for us to move forward, yes.

I assume the majority of the fan base still thinks the same.

It'd take a run of at least 5 wins with good performances to start to change the mind of most people I think.

When you see he makes the same mistakes over and over and over again, reverting back, negative tactics and substitutions then you know eventually the results will go back to being poor.

Shame as I think most if not all want Carlos to succeed.

Tbf to him I though he got his subs pretty much spot on last night. 

We needed a win and he made the right changes for me. 

Got Jones in to just sit in midfield and had Lee come on with 20 mins to go which added a bit of movement and gave Millwall something to think about.