CARLOS OUT GANG...

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Oh yeah it was after his 'plus' but before your reply (if that makes sense)

About as much as you defending Carlos :carlos:

Guest mrbluesky
43 minutes ago, Davidioso said:

So many disrespectful, fickle, ungrateful people gathered in one place.

Stick to your silly Fifa games

In Carlos we trust!

No I’m grateful, really I am, I love watching the shheite being served up, in fact I love it!!!

Guest mrbluesky
23 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

A draw against Barnsley = same old, same old he has to go.

A win against Millwall = nothing's changed, he has to go.

At least be consistent, it's plainly obvious you want him gone for whatever reason, but to keep changing goalposts is laughable 

Nothing to laugh about.

48 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

???

You did Say didn't go to the game. Just saying I am a loyal supporter attended last night.

its good we all have different views of the game, manager team etc or what we we have to talk about. Personal opinion is think CC has had his day.

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

A draw against Barnsley = same old, same old he has to go.

A win against Millwall = nothing's changed, he has to go.

At least be consistent, it's plainly obvious you want him gone for whatever reason, but to keep changing goalposts is laughable 

No changing goalposts, I called this season after the Preston game and has panned out as predicted. Our season will continue in the same manner as the first 14 games unless a change is made, clap away as much as you want.

I've set out the reasons for Carlos to be replaced many times, I have been very consistent about from the end of last season.

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

Well, some of you have shown yourselves up for the “fans” you are. 

The op is clearly fishing (as per usual) but those of you who fall for his claptrap are an absolute embarrassment. 

You can just sense the dismay that we managed to win.

Is CC the answer? No - I think his time is up. But I want my team to win regardless of who the manager is. 

Exactly that well said

51 minutes ago, striker said:

No changing goalposts, I called this season after the Preston game and has panned out as predicted. Our season will continue in the same manner as the first 14 games unless a change is made, clap away as much as you want.

I've set out the reasons for Carlos to be replaced many times, I have been very consistent about from the end of last season.

Its boring, he's going nowhere. 

3 hours ago, striker said:

The pattern doesn't change, consistent under performance, forgettable performances interspersed with the occasional ground out win and one or two rays of light a season like Leeds. 

Grateful for last nights 3 points, but doesn't change anything, CC is not getting the best from the players he has and needs to be replaced. The odd 3 points merely damage us in one sense, as it prologues his tenure until DC's hand is forced by league position and  dropping revenue, considering he is so blind to what we have to watch week in week out. 

I hate having a hollow feeling, even after we win, knowing it counts for very little in the grand scheme as we have no plan in place. It's OK the club talking about promotion, but this really is pie in the sky, they ought to concentrate on the here and now, having a look at the performances on the pitch and then understanding why fans consider they are a joke with talk of promotion. 

Would much rather they be honest and say Carlos is untouchable, irrespective of performances, results and will be here until the summer (not my preference but appears DC plan), promotion this season is unlikely so we are just playing out the season to adhere to our obligation to fulfil fixtures. In the summer. we will change management and plan for a promotion campaign next season.

Spot on !

5 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

I admire the stance of the clappers but it is blatantly obvious something needs to change.

You Sir are quite simply a boring, moronic, repetitive troll.

Your constant use of 'Clappers' in the absence of anything more creative or constructive is bordering on the pathetic. 

You're like a child who had learnt a new word and uses it as the default response in the absence of being able to express yourself using your own words.

I was at Hillsborough last night and was very happy to be surrounded by approx 22,000 'Clappers'. 

They 'clapped' at the outset, they 'clapped' when we scored, they even 'encouraged' after conceding, imagine that!! Oh no you can't can you?

They 'clapped' the players off at half time, they 'clapped' Jordan Rhodes to a man, and they stayed behind after the final whistle and 'clapped' the team to show their approval of a solid performance. 

They are the genuine supporters, not the single issue trolling cabal of you & your non attending cronies who probably think Hillsborough is the name of a disaster and think it's a great laugh to get a 'rise' or a 'bite' out of your fellow supporter's even if it means slagging the team / club off to do so.

You and your like are irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things and will melt away like your sort always do and it will leave the 'clappers' to carry on SUPPORTING the club like they have since they were formed. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Davidioso said:

Indeed

How many times have we been able to say that over the past 20 odd seasons?

"10 points off relegation" as well which is what people used to post pre-Carlos!

See I'm happy with that....I stand and fall by it....Should it go t *ts...I simply hold my hand up and say I was wrong, its happened before...once...

I'm not going to preach about the length of time i have been going , but Ive seen many Wednesday sides, some good, some bad, this current side while not being the best, is a country mile offa being the worst.

I have my doubts about how much input Carlos has in picking the players, and still hold the opinion that Mr Chansiri could do himself a favour by getting advice from a proper footballing person.

Last night...I went...I enjoyed a lot of the play, got exasperated by some of it, then read stuff like..."Boring"..baffles me...I wasn't bored...I wasn't happy all the time, but lets be honest, thats what you get with Wednesday, its what we have always had..

So Carlos in for me, I'll be called a clapper by foookwits who need to put everyone in some stereotypical box cos they find that easier to cope with than posting owt either sensible or worth debating...and I honestly won't give a flyer for their opinion..If they are proven correct...Which lets be honest, calling for a managers head in football is going to be correct eventually in almost every bloody circumstance...I'll say fair enough

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Your constant use of 'Clappers' in the absence of anything more creative or constructive is bordering on the pathetic. 

You're like a child who had learnt a new word and uses it as the default response in the absence of being able to express yourself using your own words.

I was at Hillsborough last night and was very happy to be surrounded by approx 22,000 'Clappers'. 

They 'clapped' at the outset, they 'clapped' when we scored, they even 'encouraged' after conceding, imagine that!! Oh no you can't can you?

They 'clapped' the players off at half time, they 'clapped' Jordan Rhodes to a man, and they stayed behind after the final whistle and 'clapped' the team to show their approval of a solid performance. 

They are the genuine supporters, not the single issue trolling cabal of you & your non attending cronies who probably think Hillsborough is the name of a disaster and think it's a great laugh to get a 'rise' or a 'bite' out of your fellow supporter's even if it means slagging the team / club off to do so.

You and your like are irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things and will melt away like your sort always do and it will leave the 'clappers' to carry on SUPPORTING the club like they have since they were formed. 

We are that irrelevant you have gone off on a tangent, it’s clear from the above that something is wrong it’s just you dare not admit it, that’s fine.

You bang on about “clapping” and not once do you mention Carlos/clapping, I’ll tell you why because his forays on to the pitch have dried up (I wonder why) and that’s why you don’t hear the boo’s.

You are a silly sausage, so I’ll remind you,this thread is about an inept manager,not the players.

I hope this helps with your next rant xxx

31 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Must be great in your blue and white tinted specs.

And  just to clarify I have been supporting this club for over forty years. i am a genuine supporter who is not afraid to speak the truth unlike some of you clappers.

Also show me where I stated I didn;t go last night.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Must be great in your blue and white tinted specs.

And  just to clarify I have been supporting this club for over forty years. i am a genuine supporter who is not afraid to speak the truth unlike some of you clappers.

Also show me where I stated I didn;t go last night.

Yea..cos like the penalties for that are the f.ookin' gallows aren't they lol

Its like postin' in the 17th century on here at the minute.............