CARLOS OUT GANG...

Guest mrbluesky

I have been a cc fan, however the football is dull the team for the millions its worth don't seem to play as a team most of the time.

Yes we won last night with a bit of luck they had great chances and were unlucky not to equalise.

CC won't change his way oy play and really think his time at Wednesday is up.

Just now, sally said:

I have been a cc fan, however the football is dull the team for the millions its worth don't seem to play as a team most of the time.

Yes we won last night with a bit of luck they had great chances and were unlucky not to equalise.

Millwall were unlucky?

really?

lol

3 minutes ago, sally said:

It's November the 1st..we are three points from the playoffs and you think he's on his way lol 

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Reyt

At least you’ve got Mr Farrell on your side, poor things never got over Geoff Sheard

Love how You’ve edited Mr.F in lol

Ignore the upvotes mate they mean feck all, look at me for example, biggest wee pipe on here but everyone loves me and I’m always right :carlos:

Btw,big love Mr.F,good to know you have/had my back :wub:

Guest mrbluesky
59 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf to him I though he got his subs pretty much spot on last night. 

We needed a win and he made the right changes for me. 

Got Jones in to just sit in midfield and had Lee come on with 20 mins to go which added a bit of movement and gave Millwall something to think about. 

Only just, they were threatening and we barley got in our own half in the 2nd, we were at home as well.

5 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Love how You’ve edited Mr.F in lol

Ignore the upvotes mate they mean feck all, look at me for example, biggest wee pipe on here but everyone loves me and I’m always right :carlos:

Btw,big love Mr.F,good to know you have/had my back :wub:

I did edit before your reply mate to be fair to me. As in I mean we were both posting at the same time. Anyway I’ve been for a run and feeling chilled so enjoy your day. 

Guest mrbluesky
18 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I did edit before your reply mate to be fair to me. As in I mean we were both posting at the same time. Anyway I’ve been for a run and feeling chilled so enjoy your day. 

Aren’t you sure it wasn’t after he plussed my post?lol(you little tinker)

Keep up the running big lad, you don’t have to explain the ‘D’ in your name btw lol

49 minutes ago, pachyderm said:

i love CC but the "Out" gang's argument gets stronger every day... :(

Absolutely spot on for me.

Carlos is a great bloke, but the transition he has produced from season 1 to season 3 using largely the same players is so very sad to see.

I’m not going to join any anti-Carlos campaigns, but there’s no way the club is heading for the Premiership as things stand. 

Both Carlos and the Chairman need to finally get over Wembley and put the “oomph” back.

18 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

A CALL TO ARMS!!!!!

Be loud,be proud and stand tall!!!

Do not let threats/abuse deter you,we are strong,this is our time...

WE WANT CARLOS OUT!!!!

Yeah, I want it back to the good old days.

Like 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15 years ago.

When we were worse than we are now.

That's what I want. 

25 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Aren’t you sure it wasn’t after he plussed my post?lol(you little tinker)

Keep up the running big lad, you don’t have to explain the ‘D’ in your name btw lol

Oh yeah it was after his 'plus' but before your reply (if that makes sense)

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, Paul Triplo said:

Yeah, I want it back to the good old days.

Like 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15 years ago.

When we were worse than we are now.

That's what I want. 

Move on fella,we have.

I'd like to add my two penneth.

As has been said he is a great bloke and brought some dynamism and charisma to the club, we were almost 'vogue' for a while and it was only a matter of time before we took the ultimate step last year

It became clear to me though that his management skills are limited in some of his team selections almost to the point of stubbornness and picking his fav's

Last nights performance whilst a win is a win wasn't good enough and at one point in the first half we were almost panicking and the ball became a hot potato, no one wanted it

No doubt this is a hard league but we should be putting poor teams like this away with ease, we are simply miles off the pace and ive lost confidence that CC can turn things around

7 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

I'd like to add my two penneth.

As has been said he is a great bloke and brought some dynamism and charisma to the club, we were almost 'vogue' for a while and it was only a matter of time before we took the ultimate step last year

It became clear to me though that his management skills are limited in some of his team selections almost to the point of stubbornness and picking his fav's

Last nights performance whilst a win is a win wasn't good enough and at one point in the first half we were almost panicking and the ball became a hot potato, no one wanted it

No doubt this is a hard league but we should be putting poor teams like this away with ease, we are simply miles off the pace and ive lost confidence that CC can turn things around

How long have you been holding them pennies? You wanted him gone a year ago

The pattern doesn't change, consistent under performance, forgettable performances interspersed with the occasional ground out win and one or two rays of light a season like Leeds. 

Grateful for last nights 3 points, but doesn't change anything, CC is not getting the best from the players he has and needs to be replaced. The odd 3 points merely damage us in one sense, as it prologues his tenure until DC's hand is forced by league position and  dropping revenue, considering he is so blind to what we have to watch week in week out. 

I hate having a hollow feeling, even after we win, knowing it counts for very little in the grand scheme as we have no plan in place. It's OK the club talking about promotion, but this really is pie in the sky, they ought to concentrate on the here and now, having a look at the performances on the pitch and then understanding why fans consider they are a joke with talk of promotion. 

Would much rather they be honest and say Carlos is untouchable, irrespective of performances, results and will be here until the summer (not my preference but appears DC plan), promotion this season is unlikely so we are just playing out the season to adhere to our obligation to fulfil fixtures. In the summer. we will change management and plan for a promotion campaign next season.

Edited by striker
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, striker said:

The pattern doesn't change, consistent under performance, forgettable performances interspersed with the occasional ground out win and one or two rays of light a season like Leeds. 

Grateful for last nights 3 points, but doesn't change anything, CC is not getting the best from the players he has and needs to be replaced. The odd 3 points merely damage us in one sense, as it prologues his tenure until DC's hand is forced by league position and  dropping revenue, considering he is so blind to what we have to watch week in week out. 

I hate having a hollow feeling, even after we win, knowing it counts for very little in the grand scheme as we have no plan in place. It's OK the club talking about promotion, but this really is pie in the sky, they ought to concentrate on the here and now, having a look at the performances on the pitch and then understanding why fans consider they are a joke with talk of promotion. 

Would much rather they be honest and say Carlos is untouchable, irrespective of performances, results and will be here until the summer (not my preference but appears DC plan), promotion this season is unlikely so we are just playing out the season to adhere to our obligation to fulfil fixtures. In the summer. we will change management and plan for a promotion campaign next season.

A draw against Barnsley = same old, same old he has to go.

A win against Millwall = nothing's changed, he has to go.

At least be consistent, it's plainly obvious you want him gone for whatever reason, but to keep changing goalposts is laughable