:-(

Guest Deleted member

2 minutes ago, owls101 said:

If it won't achieve anything then why mention it in the first place?

Simply because it's highlighting a trend at the moment a trend that maybe the powers that be should take into account .

Are ALL these seemingly disillusioned fans who are posting Blades?

The fans fighting each other at Derby? Did the Blades have a crew down there.

I would suppose not .

There are concerns rightly or wrongly we don't know because the club just expect servile obedience, that doesn't happen when it's going t@ts up

odious
ˈəʊdɪəs/
adjective
  1. extremely unpleasant; repulsive.
    "a pretty odious character"
    synonyms: revolting, repulsive, repellent, repugnant, disgusting, offensive, objectionable, vile, foul, abhorrent, loathsome, nauseating, nauseous, sickening, hateful, detestable, execrable, abominable, monstrous, appalling, reprehensible, deplorable, insufferable, intolerable, unacceptable, despicable, contemptible, beyond the pale, unspeakable, poisonous, noxious, obscene, base, hideous, grisly, gruesome, horrendous, heinous, atrocious, awful, terrible, dreadful, frightful, obnoxious, unsavoury, unpalatable, unpleasant, disagreeable, nasty, distasteful, dislikeable, off-putting, displeasing; More

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

This is one of a few splits in our fanbase at the moment.

Those for whom winning and league position is everything.

And those who think there's more to Sheffield Wednesday than that.

I respect your view TT; but there's more to our 150 club, than that. I'm a little sad for those who can't see it.

In fairness you’ve missed a huge part of my post there mate, I’m not short sighted I just find it difficult to criticise someone over things I don’t actually know 100%.

A lot of what is coming out about Dejphon Chansiri is rumour and hearsay, I’m struggling to see an awful lot of evidence to back much of this up and so I’m not going to criticise him for “not giving a s**t about the fans” when we don’t actually know that he doesn’t.

I will however criticise him for not sacking Carlos as that is something I can see with my own eyes but some other things mentioned in this thread may or may not be true and until I know that they are, I’ll reserve judgement.

Why would someone betray a confidence just to prove some no-mark wrong on an internet forum?

Only met Grandad a few times, and then only briefly, yet I'm still confident enough to state that if he's a liar, I'm the Pope.

Edited by axolotl
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

I'm trying my best to be patient here

The onus is on you here. You have to prove I'm a liar. You've made an accusation, on a public forum, and you've now even chosen to post my name too.

Now. Apologise or prove I'm a liar

Go out for a long walk - and leave it all alone.

Like I’ve done for the last 3 years.

It simply is not worth it. It really isn’t.

Its not worth arguing on the forum either. The Wednesday community we grew up with is slowly being eroded.

I’ll lend you the dog - providing you don’t try to lend me your season ticket.

Guest Deleted member
Just now, Costello 77 said:

It's a rum do caused by finlux from what I can see...he's got his chance to apologize.....

Seems he hasn't. Banned again

Happy for the moderating team to clean up the last few pages if they see fit. Thank you

Guest Deleted member
2 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Go out for a long walk - and leave it all alone.

Like I’ve done for the last 3 years.

It simply is not worth it. It really isn’t.

Its not worth arguing on the forum either. The Wednesday community we grew up with is slowly being eroded.

I’ll lend you the dog - providing you don’t try to lend me your season ticket.

Let me know next time you're at your Mum's pal. You can join me for a beer and an afternoon watching some non league football if you fancy it

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'm trying my best to be patient here

The onus is on you here. You have to prove I'm a liar. You've made an accusation, on a public forum, and you've now even chosen to post my name too.

Now. Apologise or prove I'm a liar

Wouldn't bother mate, seriously... not worth it

On the plus side from your point of view, the posting of your full name is probably in breach of forum rules. Sure I think we all knew it anyway, but with him the one doing the posting that'll be in breach of something.

Go forth mods and do the thing. 

Edited by StudentOwl

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Let me know next time you're at your Mum's pal. You can join me for a beer and an afternoon watching some non league football if you fancy it

Looks like you've found yourself a pal to spend a nice, cosy night with eating out at Napoleans.

lol

• Haha 4