:-(

Guest Deleted member

6 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Someone has to save face....it's a cultural thing.

Suspect that there's a lot of truth in this. Well, the saving face whether it's cultural or individual. SG was not Chansiri's choice so no problem moving on. When your own choice is failing then that's a problem.

Guest Deleted member
24 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

So...did you shred yer season ticket Nige...or did you stand at the shredder, bottom,lip wobblin' all the past games flashin' before your eyes...sweat on your brow...weak at the knees...

Then scream "NOo I can't...goddamn you Sheffield Wednesday!"

Was it EXACTLY like that...?

I didnt go into work. I went to watch a Sunday game this morning on the fields at Herringthorpe.

Who's culture is it anyway....it's our bleedin' 150th anniversary.  We didn't go to Thailand and buy into their culture did we.  DC should be trying to understand OUR culture.  He doesn't because we are just a toy to him.  I'm not even sure the money is important.

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I didnt go into work. I went to watch a Sunday game this morning on the fields at Herringthorpe.

See..Thats you weakening in your stance...I reckon through the medium of the interweb I could have you at Hillsborough Tuesday, with unshredded season ticket..Cos you can't let go...

Theres no shame in it Nige....We all fall out..We all flounce, we all say things we don't mean,  (Puts on Barry White)..We sometimes hurt the ones we love...(Yea I know thats not Barry White..can't stand the f.ooker)

So........................ see you Tuesday...

Guest Deleted member
7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

See..Thats you weakening in your stance...I reckon through the medium of the interweb I could have you at Hillsborough Tuesday, with unshredded season ticket..Cos you can't let go...

Theres no shame in it Nige....We all fall out..We all flounce, we all say things we don't mean,  (Puts on Barry White)..We sometimes hurt the ones we love...(Yea I know thats not Barry White..can't stand the f.ooker)

So........................ see you Tuesday...

Not a chance

Have spent the morning working on ways to watch the games from the warmth and relative comfort of my kitchen at home. I wont be back til the Chairman changes his approach and his attitude.

Anyway - thats as much as Im saying now. Others will have their own individual thresholds of how much they can take,

Edited by Deleted member

Just now, Grandad said:

Not a chance

Have spent the morning working on ways to watch the games from the warmth and relative comfort of my kitchen at home. I wont be back til the Chairman changes his approach and his attitude.

I realise a lot of folk are a little bit frightened of Millwall fans mate...So fair enough...But I met a couple in the Horse an' Jockey the other year, and they were fine.

As long as you didn't make eye contact

• Haha 1

Guest Deleted member
Just now, FARGATEOWL said:

If Granddad isn't going Tuesday is the Wednesdayite club not opening. I was going to have pie, peas and chips for me tea.

Hopefully not too controversial and I do appreciate it doesn't address any of the underlying issues at SWFC.

The Wednesdayite Lounge is closed Tuesday mate - due to being booked out

10 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Not a chance

Anyway - thats as much as Im saying now. Others will have their own individual thresholds of how much they can take,

Champs league on TV...Might be a bit Chilly...Dockers shoutin' "Norvern Mankey"...Yea I see your point...

I can understand the frustration!

But the football we are watching today is still better than it was pre-Carlos!

Remember Dave Jones, Alan Irvine. Good grief, .....we are spoiled!

Leeds was great performance, we were unlucky at Derby, and yesterday was a banana skin.

Not happy about the progress from last year, but crickey, things could be a lot worse!

Still confident we'll make the playoffs, not sure about winning them tho'.

Not happy clapping, ...more like hands in my pockets, still waiting for lift off!

THresholds..

I remember...Workin' til 3 and having being promised a lift to the game..Lift f.ooked off...So..I ran from the Hallamshire...down Netherthorpe...along Penistone...got into the ground at bang on 40 odd minutes in...Wednesday were 2-0 down...walked straight across the bottom of the Kop...outta the other side and went home...

Wednesday won 3 - 2...Thresholds are daft

• Haha 1

I'm going Tuesday night reason being this my club doesn't matter who the chairman or manager is or even which league we are playing in Sheffield wednesday are big part of my life .

Reading some posts on here is saddening if you don't want to support the club then walk away with dignity but posting crap on a website when you're not bothered and finished with the club is pointless 

Just now, bladeshater said:

I'm going Tuesday night reason being this my club doesn't matter who the chairman or manager is or even which league we are playing in Sheffield wednesday are big part of my life .

Reading some posts on here is saddening if you don't want to support the club then walk away with dignity but posting crap on a website when you're not bothered and finished with the club is pointless 

See thats not helping...Folk have got genuine grievances now, due to the ridiculous price we are paying for the club totally f.ookin' up...its a totally different kettle of Tuna mate