:-(

Guest Deleted member

9 minutes ago, darra said:

To people like KivoOwl and grandad I applaud your heart felt posts but whether you go or not by having a season ticket the monies already in the bank and even if the grounds half empty a crowd of at least 21k will be posted. So at the end of the day Chansiri is still the winner. 

He's millions down and it'd be a minor miracle if we go up this season.

No winners in the whole piece so far....apart from players... agents and shady hangers on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

This is fine

But from page 20 onwards the are so many people quoting what was said it looking of defeats the object of removing his posts.

You might as well delete the whole thread

Imo it should be your call... you're the one who has had his honesty challenged.

Guest Deleted member
Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Fair play to the mod who got this thread cleaned up.

Agreed. Appreciate the effort that's gone into that. Thank you

Just now, Grandad said:

So...did you shred yer season ticket Nige...or did you stand at the shredder, bottom,lip wobblin' all the past games flashin' before your eyes...sweat on your brow...weak at the knees...

Then scream "NOo I can't...goddamn you Sheffield Wednesday!"

Was it EXACTLY like that...?

• Haha 3

I don't know what the answer is - or if there even is one.

But are not the only group of fans to feel like this - Blackpool, Blackburn, Pompey to name the obvious ones but I would imagine this might extend to Newcastle, Sunderland and Villa.

Even the so called dream of Salford City FC, as sold to us by the BBC, has a lesser known story of Ammies fans who have quietly walked away - and other neighbouring clubs like Stalybridge, Altrincham and Stockport all feeling resentful as their league becomes 'monied' and they struggle to compete..

Ive felt like this for over a year now - a sense of alienation from Chansiri's Wednesday yet a desire to remain connected somehow to Wednesday as a club in the old sense. If you feel this way also, please DM me - I don't have immediate answers but it would be good to connect.

4 minutes ago, CEOwl said:

I don't know what the answer is - or if there even is one.

But are not the only group of fans to feel like this - Blackpool, Blackburn, Pompey to name the obvious ones but I would imagine this might extend to Newcastle, Sunderland and Villa.

Even the so called dream of Salford City FC, as sold to us by the BBC, has a lesser known story of Ammies fans who have quietly walked away - and other neighbouring clubs like Stalybridge, Altrincham and Stockport all feeling resentful as their league becomes 'monied' and they struggle to compete..

Ive felt like this for over a year now - a sense of alienation from Chansiri's Wednesday yet a desire to remain connected somehow to Wednesday as a club in the old sense. If you feel this way also, please DM me - I don't have immediate answers but it would be good to connect.

Wouldn't work for me mate I'm afraid...Theres only one Sheffield Wednesday...I can understand anyone who fancies it...but its totaly ersatz to me owt like that

Guest Deleted member
15 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Sadly it's not been cleaned up at all. Still around 20 posts embedded into other posts containing the defamatory content

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Sadly it's not been cleaned up at all. Still around 20 posts embedded into other posts containing the defamatory content

I've reported all of them Andy

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Any chance you could point us in the general direction ?

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, darra said:

Any chance you could point us in the general direction ?

Reported every one of them in the last 10 minutes

Guest Deleted member
6 minutes ago, ANDY said:

just re-check please Nigel

i think i got all the ones you reported

Looks like you did. Thank you very much. 

Now, where were we?

On 28 October 2017 at 15:00, Coyt said:

Said in another thread but today I actually opted to stay away from Hillsborough which I never thought I could do but instead I suggested to the missus about taking our daughter out to the cinema and for some dinner, you know what Iv had a cracking day with the family and when I got a notification saying Barnsley had scored, there was no emotion or anything, it was a kind "o well" reaction. I'm seriously losing interest, the buzz I used to get on Saturday mornings, knowing it was matchday, are slowly disappearing. 

Only positive I've got today was seeing my daughter's face light up when I told her we were going out and I wasn't going to the game.

I know how you feel.

I'm an adult support worker, which means that I have to work most weekends. However, my boss has given me the whole weekend off as a break. So I could have gone yesterday with my almost 90 year old Uncle, who I've been going with for 25 years. But I didn't. Because even though I could afford it, I couldn't bring myself to pay £36 to watch that.