Got my new Sheffield Wednesday shirt

12 hours ago, modboy said:

Do season ticket holders still get a discount on shop purchases?

No but I bought my wife a hoodie a few weeks back then a shirt today (handing over my season ticket during purchase), when I bought my shirt in a separate transaction I got £8.90 off because of the points from the previous purchases.

So if you are buying a few the do it over 2 transactions and you should build some points up to get a discount :)

15 hours ago, nk said:

I was in about 1:40 today, the was 30 mins max from choosing a size, also picking one up for the wife with a guesstimate on size, queuing, getting served and paying half card half cash and was back at work with 5 mins left on my lunch.  I did see the staff swap around a couple of times to take their lunch (I don't have a problem with that) while I was in the queue.

I think the quality is decent, seems well made (watch it fall apart on the first wash) :)

Lazy feckers, showing no commitment whatsoever. The half arsed approach on the pitch is rotten throughout the club :ghoulguy:

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, metaframe said:

What are the adult sizes like? Come up big? Small? 

4 hours ago, Smog said:

So I've heard. I posted this in another thread f anyone can help?

"I didn't want to create another kit thread, just wondering how straight forward it is to return online orders in store. All the sizing talk has me thinking I'll need to exchange for the next size up."

Sizes are smaller I was medium last year and large this year 

5 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Just popped into the shop. Quality is fine and it looks good. I’ll have to call back though because the queue is too long for me to wait at the moment. 

What is it busy again today ?? How are they doing for sizes 

52 minutes ago, Smog said:

Just ordered a large and will take my medium back, cheers

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I saw 9-10 M L XL XXL. Can’t remember seeing a S but there could be. Fairly busy but I was in a rush. 

Just been swapped my medium for large easy and not that busy plenty of size range

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

B7095C31-E9CB-4F55-B669-638B08B36FC9.thumb.jpeg.b5562d356626a368aaad3ba6d5fbfc41.jpeg

Been down and got mine

It looks tight but it isn’t really

The camera adds a few pounds

The chairman adds the rest

have you changed your hair? the parting used to be on the other side.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm well impressed, good quality, badge and elev8 logo stitched, Chansiri logo printed into the shirt rather than stick on. If these had arrived in August people would have been raving about the top quality. I also got last years home shirt for £16.50. Result, let's hope things are looking up.

• Like 1