Got my new Sheffield Wednesday shirt

Just now, nk said:

I was in about 1:40 today, the was 30 mins max from choosing a size, also picking one up for the wife with a guesstimate on size, queuing, getting served and paying half card half cash and was back at work with 5 mins left on my lunch.  I did see the staff swap around a couple of times to take their lunch (I don't have a problem with that) while I was in the queue.

I think the quality is decent, seems well made (watch it fall apart on the first wash) :)

Good vibes

This week is a positive one

UTO

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Well we can rename it - that was just the most obvious first thing to call this week of great positivity

Should be simple and snappy, happy Wednesday week. Or HWW maybe every post followed by this face? :goalie: he's very happy. 

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Bad week for this kind of launch...........the Realist is back! Oh yes..

Your sooooo negative, and frankly half the problem of SWFC AND OT at the moment. We don't need you, get of my land and spread your horrible vibes down lane

15 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

Being in the club shop was a very enjoyable experience today

Well done Wednesday

I've not seen it that busy for a while, some great bargains with last years stock, 70% off, got last season's black away shirt, very rarely wear a shirt for games but I'll give this one a go on Saturday, might bring us some luck. lol

Edited by bradowl

29 minutes ago, FutureOwl said:

Quick question. Are shorts & socks in stock for 6yrs and below ? 

If not any updates on when they land ?

I'm sure I read it's shirts only for infant kits, might have misunderstood but I took that to mean no shorts and socks.

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We can't be squabbling during Positivity Week

We need GOOD vibes

lol

Well I was going to say to Matt (our L.A owls correspondent  )

That although I didn't purchase an Ipswich home shirt at the shop today - through choice.

I did help contribute to the Doyen loan repayment by purchasing a rather natty key ring for 4 quid 

Lady at the till was rather apologetic to me after finding out my lengthy wait to make payment .she actually said  to me most people just nick them Bro ..

Your mum doesn't work at the Owls store by any chance Matt ?

Matt are you there ? 

lol

20171023_203310.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

Show zero brand loyalty?  What do you want to be treated as?  Some kind of special interest case because you choose to follow Wednesday?  Football is business.  The very same posters have spent months moaning about the offering in the club shop and how bad the retail outlet was.  Now it's all too expensive or not the right design.

Literally can't win.

People spend their hard earned where they want. Perhaps if the product was what people wanted, and had been here earlier, they would spend their money on it.That's a business plan. Not rocket science. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Broncolives said:

I was there at nine and there were actualy  size 7 / 8 shirts because i got one for grandson which he loves. the quality is very good.

Yeah, i'm just saying theres nothing in between mate, no 6-7. The difference in the 5-6 & 7-8 is massive

17 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Should be simple and snappy, happy Wednesday week. Or HWW maybe every post followed by this face? :goalie: he's very happy. 

Your sooooo negative, and frankly half the problem of SWFC AND OT at the moment. We don't need you, get of my land and spread your horrible vibes down lane

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

7 minutes ago, Nick the Owl said:

People are assuming this shirt will be a flop and it's only been on sale for 1 day...

If it is, hopefully Chansiri will learn his lesson, if it isn't then he's vindicated...I reckon they'll sell better than most want/expect and seem to have got off to a good start.

It's almost impossible for a Wednesday shirt to flop- what you can do is get virtually everything wrong about the launch, the design and the supply. That way you can minimise the profits.

Basically that's what has happened.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91