Fickle Fans

Just now, CF83OWL said:

You moan when we are in the 3rd division losing to the mighty Colchester 3-0 under Chris Turner.

Now you are moaning with a chairman pumping millions into the club.

Have some bottle will you and be patient. 

Patience is waitin' 20 minutes for a bus mate...not 20 years for a f.ookin' football team

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

You moan when we are in the 3rd division losing to the mighty Colchester 3-0 under Chris Turner.

I moaned when we spent millions and millions then the Sheffield derby turned up and we were still in bed and lost 2-4 at home.

Also depends how much the bottle costs 

:carlos:

1 minute ago, CF83OWL said:

easier said than done when weve been on the brink twice and blown it and so far this season were going backwards, and wasting millions, now thats frustrating when things should be a whole lot better given the resources cc has had.

5 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

I think you will find there are many fans with differing opinions, fickle fans, not so much...

6 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Thats still no excuse for screwing the fans at every opportunity. The shirt price being the latest example, 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Some of us can see the wood for the trees.

I'll judge him on where he leaves us.

i bet we are worse off than when he took over.

8 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

On a more serious note, i think its born out of frustration for the past 20 years and to the point now, we have the team - probably one of the best in the league and we are close but our tactics are dictating our play and results.

Not fickle just frustration.

A lot of these "Fickle fans" have followed them home and away for decades...I have been going since the 60's.

If I want to moan about something I will, if I think it appropriate...

You know what?...I hardly missed Home nor away in the 70's and 80's..We were abject, but what we were not lumbered with was false promises of jam tomorrow, so we put up withj what we had, and what got us back...was the fans turning up to watch bloody muppets capering about

Then we had

"premiership return tickets

Europe in 5 years tickets

The club suing fans...and THAT is where all this sh.eeite changed...promises based on simply f.ook all

NOW..We have "I know you are paying above the odds..but that will get us back to where we should be"...

Thats f.ookin' going well isn't it?

So pardon me for a having a whinge 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

all clappers have these days is "remember back when" .I don't give a flip what happened back then ,its what is happening now.

we should be greatful we lost to bottom of the league Bolton with 50k a week players because in 2004 we lost to Colchester 

16 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Nonsense 

The errors made by the club are incredibly amateurish 

They were then and they are now!

The only thing the club has going for it and it's been the case for a while is our support!!

20 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Dont have a problem with your thread content, but the thread title is wholly inaccurate.  I wouldn't call the vast majority of our fans fickle at all, think we have a very hardy bunch that are very loyal.  Passion is also about refusing to accept being ripped off and accepting mediocrity in terms of performances on the pitch.  To simply accept what the club serves up in front of you on and off the pitch without a whimper is someone with no backbone and would happily accept the status quo.

2 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

all clappers have these days is "remember back when" .I don't give a flip what happened back then ,its what is happening now.

we should be greatful we lost to bottom of the league Bolton with 50k a week players because in 2004 we lost to Colchester 

Remembering "Back when" is what keeps me going mate....Whats your motivation...losing to f.ookin' Huddersfield?

The only thing an Owls fan has at the minute is history..

I don't give a flyer if you see fit to shove me in a box in the moronic stereotypical way fans seem to do these days cos they haven't got the nous to formulate a bleedin' argument without resorting to insult.

I'm proud of what Wednesday are...as an institution in nEnglish football...It matters to me, thats why I keep going...Its not "Happy clapping"...

When I get fed up of watching the shambles...I'll stop going, no excuses, not fickle this happy clapper that...I'll simply say

"Had enough"...

Funnily enough..I still enjoy it..Its theatre...its not just going up and going down...Its Sheffield Wednesday..its beyond football...its a cross between Vaudeville and Shakespeare

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2