On sale at the Sheffield Wednesday Megastore / Online right now

2 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

I mean............

With the greatest of respect.

Who comes up with these designs?

The moneybox in particular is just amazing.

I feel like I'm in Benidorm looking at some of it. The only thing we are missing is a 'kiss me quick, I'm a Wednesday fan' hat.

If anybody bought me any of that stuff, I'd punch them squarely in the face.

Christmas must be fun at your place 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Plenty of smart arses on the "tat" we sell, anybody care to suggest quality merch that's worth selling? 

Fortunately there's no need to reinvent the wheel. While we don't have the fan base of some of the bigger clubs, still take a look at what they're doing and replicate it as best as we can (say with only a fraction of the merch they have on offer). There's no need to churn out tacky pound land rubbish.

4 minutes ago, bobness said:

Fortunately there's no need to reinvent the wheel. While we don't have the fan base of some of the bigger clubs, still take a look at what they're doing and replicate it as best as we can (say with only a fraction of the merch they have on offer). There's no need to churn out tacky pound land rubbish.

I don't see much difference to the "tat" we're selling

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I don't see much difference to the "tat" we're selling

I'll confess I haven't had a proper look at the current wares, but in the past did find myself shaking my head more often than not. Good to hear things might've improved!

Just had a look now, and it doesn't look too terrible. Although I'm not shopping for anything in particular, so like you, I wonder if there are specific items people want that the club aren't putting out.