Bolton vs Sheffield Wednesday - Roll Call

5 hours ago, Sam779 said:

Leaving Melton Mowbray just after 9am tomorrow.  Get to Manchester for lunchtime and check into the same hotel as the players.

Stalk for the evening and at breakfast the following morning.

Get 3 points and go back t’hotel for another night.

Thank God for players in same hotels as Sam779.....!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, s73owl said:

You planning on flying in? lol

No, but I'm guessing Poric is, if he's doing it in an hour. I travelled past the ground on  the way to and back from Blackpool today and yesterday, it takes a bloody hour just to get to the top of Mottram Hill.

Granted once there, if the motorways are clear it's a piece of wee wee, (except for the 50mph limit bit),but no guarantees motorways being clear either.

That's if he's going from Sheffield obviously.

5 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

No, but I'm guessing Poric is, if he's doing it in an hour. I travelled past the ground on  the way to and back from Blackpool today and yesterday, it takes a bloody hour just to get to the top of Mottram Hill.

Granted once there, if the motorways are clear it's a piece of wee wee, (except for the 50mph limit bit),but no guarantees motorways being clear either.

Nightmare that bit of road mate, hit it at the wrong time and it can take you half hour + to get from the gun Inn up onto the m67,  find it quicker sometimes from where I am to go M1 M62 

8 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

Straight down the M58 for me. 

Should be about 50 minutes if the traffic isn't too bad.

Guest Grez Bez
15 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Grandkids football at Shelley first 

Does he play for Shelley?

i know a lot of the senior lads and played against them this year; great set up

If anyones off to Manchester; the Printworks is an absolute shithole; Northern Quarter is far better

For anyone going tomorrow , Ive been over to Blackpool on a job today ,and a large section of the M61 towards Bolton isdown to50mph ,as they are widening the motorway also a section of the M60 east bound is also down to 50mph for the same reason and was slow through there today . Allow extra time to get there .

Just a heads up lads. 

Edited by S36 OWL