Bolton vs Sheffield Wednesday - Roll Call

Train to Manchester at 10:20, sushi in Manchester, head to Canal St, meet some hunk who’l promise Me the world, back doors kicked in by 13:00. Head to the match feeling slightly seedy.

get bored by half time so head back to Manchester for more fun and games.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Guest Deleted member

Breakfast and a couple of pints in Elmwood Farm before being collected by Wednesdayite coach, straight to the ground. Wander around the retail park, collect 3 points at the ground before heading home

19 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Breakfast and a couple of pints in Elmwood Farm before being collected by Wednesdayite coach, straight to the ground. Wander around the retail park, collect 3 points at the ground before heading home

Why not not go to beehive for a pint and some snap ? 

Driving, but setting off late as I have an appointment am, going to be tight so straight to the ground for me, but after the Cup game wont be bothering with the pre made burgers and ale inside the ground!

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Leaving Melton Mowbray just after 9am tomorrow.  Get to Manchester for lunchtime and check into the same hotel as the players.

Stalk for the evening and at breakfast the following morning.

Get 3 points and go back t’hotel for another night.

Me + 4 driving over to Blackpool tomorrow morning, straight on it when we get there, train over to Bolton Saturday morning, on it again, probably miss half the match going for a p155 back to Blackpool and on it again till Monday, it'll probably be a messy weekend