Sheffield Wednesday Chairman to answer questions publically

Guest Copthorneowl

Seems to me the Chairman can only be congratulated for what he's suggesting let's hope the enquiries/questions are sensible and relevant and people don't think he's offering them a stick to beat him with.

2 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Seems to me the Chairman can only be congratulated for what he's suggesting let's hope the enquiries/questions are sensible and relevant and people don't think he's offering them a stick to beat him with.

This.

Sadly, the writing is on the wall though. 

Hopefully the truly ridiculous questions will be ignored.

Guest kelliesleftnut
35 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

This!!

Id like to see the chairman taken to task over the derisory contract offer to George Hirst, the one that Grandad’s been telling us all about, perhaps Grandad could go and state what he knows?

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/your-mental-health/getting-help

You can thank me later when you are feeling better.

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

With Sheffield and South Yorkshire being one of the most economic deprived areas in the county if not Western Europe how can the highest ticket prices in the league and 1867 Membership scheme be justified when many members of the Sheffield Wednesday family cant afford to attend games anymore?

You have to put this on the site Matt ., and it is is most valid .... but ..... he is parading footballers costing millions of pounds

however relevant that is.

Certainly no Wednesdayite should be excluded or not be able to attend on grounds of cost alone.

I am sure if tickets prices were reduced across the board we would get at least 30K for everygame and probably

given the retail side get a kick up the bum .... an increased overall income as well.

Guest kelliesleftnut
4 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Thanks, PM’d you by the way, hope you read it.

x

Yes mate i've read it and i'll point you back to the link.

I'll not embarrass you further by copying the PM here but you honestly need help.