Chansiri won't sack Carlos

14 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Why the best since Atkinson? Because he's suarve? Speaks in riddles? 

Hes achieveed absolutely nothing thus far 

We've had our best two seasons since CC took over since we were in the Premiership. Name me anyone else who has done better ? :wacko:

4 hours ago, Waddle333 said:

100% Carlos is the best we have had in recent years and who's available that is better right now ? 

He's unarguably the best manager the club have had since 30/6/2015. And there are far better managers out there than Carlos but they don't wear designer coats, come from Portugal and have a cute accent. Even Stuart Gray is a better manager and we got rid of him. Available? Why do they have to be available? The Wednesday job is a dream one at the moment and there would be a long list of currently-employed managers letting it be known that they are interested when DC eventually does the right thing.

2 minutes ago, Almat said:

He's unarguably the best manager the club have had since 30/6/2015. And there are far better managers out there than Carlos but they don't wear designer coats, come from Portugal and have a cute accent. Even Stuart Gray is a better manager and we got rid of him. Available? Why do they have to be available? The Wednesday job is a dream one at the moment and there would be a long list of currently-employed managers letting it be known that they are interested when DC eventually does the right thing.

We've had our best two seasons since CC took over since we were in the Premiership. Name me anyone else who has done better ? I thought results were what counted lol 

21 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

you talk the biggest load of bobbar going!!!

I put my points across. It's called an opinion. You don't have to agree, quite frankly I couldn't care less.

You only think I talk bobbar because you don't agree. I would hazard a guess that a lot more people agree with me than not...

Gray was also a lovely guy........

No,  DC will do whatever is best for the club because it's his investment at stake.

The problem is , he doesn't know what's best as, to be fair, he is so inexperienced.

So, he relying on a load of sharks and shysters, many  with their own vested interests to protect.

It took McCabe 10 years to find right manager, and the Huddders and Brighton owners, for other examples, have been at it for decades.

Even Barnsley 's canny owner took years to come up with Moneyball for recruitment. 

Guest We Shall Overcome
8 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

They are best buddies. I just can't see it happening.

For those wanting CC out, I can only see him leaving if he walks.

You are probably right, but he will not get Promotion and its been his money. 

So who would we get to replace Carlos? 

Sunday was a bitter pill to swallow, and looking back, the bigger games the team freezes.

We got to start to want it more than our opponents. Lets beat the Brummies tomorrow and Weeds on Sunday and see how that feels.

WAWAW

8 hours ago, JoshTheOwl said:

I hope we lose both our next games if it means the end of CC

Whenever I see your name alongside a post I inwardly sigh in resignation.

I've never really understood this phenomenon that has exploded in the social media age of insecure people clamouring for attention, even if they have to make themselves look childish or ridiculous in the process to get it. It doesn't help that the President of the United States is one of these types of individuals I suppose.

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

How many more Carlos out thread must we eundure ????

It's such a regular occurrence in football these days it's a bit like an addictive drug to some people it would seem. And the pace at which they make these demands is only quickening with each passing season.

Guest Copthorneowl

It's unbelievable how vile and bitter the attitude towards Carlos. Nobody still more no SWFC manager deserves what's being thrown and written against him, he has massively earned the right to better treatment than this constant abuse and vindictiveness which  can only hurt the club the team and our progress and it's utterly despicable.

FFS You our lot who hate and post such personal abuse at him do not run the club the owner does thank god and you will not run him out of town. I have no issue with constructive posts that want him out that's fair enough.i

From what  CC has said and shown so far is that he will walk away as soon as bond is broken and I expect him to.....having supported and travelled to watch this team  for around 60 years the last 30 or so making 450 mile round trips I am disgusted with the fan base on this site..you are a feckin disgrace shame on you you're  not supporters you are fickle feckin fans.

All this guy has shown is love for the club, the history of it, love for the fans and you abuse him like a paedophile shame on you the lot of you .....please walk Carlos don't put up with this vile sheite.

Edited by Copthorneowl

22 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

He doesn't.  However you seem to have mastered the art.

You can't please everyone Sham. Thats what makes a forum though... People spouting their beliefs till they're blue in the face.

Being a voice of reason and choosing to try and look at a the glass as being half full isn't the fashionable thing to do these days. I just don't understand why people constantly feel the need to clamber on someones back.

8 hours ago, Andoverowl said:

CC has had a very easy ride up to now but he needs to turn it around quickly.

Riding our club up to 6th and 4th from the lower regions of the division? And dont even think of using Chansiris idiotic money wasting as evidence against Carlos. His normal starting 11 are the players he wants to use and most came on frees or were already here with the exception of Reach and a couple of others, with Reach being the big money buy at £5M with all the add ons & the best player on the pitch for us on Sunday & close to it more often than not.

If DC bought the players CC wanted we would be in a much healthier position short term, long term and have a full squad at the start of the season not a month into it.

Vote DC out if you dont like the way things are going. He's dropped far more clangers than Carlos including the hiked up prices, lack of stripes, stupid squad numbers and less than amateur attempts at producing our own strip, before we even start on the bad buys. Carlos does well to win so many games with so much cr@p coming at him from all angles. Again I can put up with the tripe DC has dropped on us so far because he is the owner and can do what he wants but people really need to live in the real world. We are one of 24 teams all wanting the same thing. Once everybody pulls together you never know what might happen but so far this season a lot of forum and social media lovers have been very embarassingly weak minded and trigger happy. Grow some you lilly livered lot!

Edited by Ante's Bubbly