Chansiri won't sack Carlos

I've been of this opinion for sometime that for Carlos to leave, it'll be his own decision. He's always spoken about the triangle of the chairman, players and fans being as one and if it remains as one, he stays. It's pretty obvious the triangle isn't as strong as it once was and this is the fans side of it. He's been steadily losing a section of the fan base for sometime and for many Sunday was the last straw. I don't think he'd get this section back even if he got us promoted TBH.

That said I'm not one of those fans advocating change just yet. I think making a change now could have an adverse effect.  There's not many examples of making a change during the season having a long term positive effect on proceedings though I'm sure the Sturrock and Jones examples would get thrown at me.

We're at a similar point where we've been the last two seasons under Carlos and still made the Top 6 so I don't see Chansiri panicking yet. This may change if things continue to flounder and the fans discontent grows? I do think he will get the season though and IMO this option still represents our best chance of getting promotion this season but I know I'm probably in the minority with this view.

25 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

They are best buddies. I just can't see it happening.

For those wanting CC out, I can only see him leaving if he walks.

To be honest I think Chansiri is running the club in a very amateurish way, it's only professional when it comes down to the prices he charges.

29 minutes ago, oi_you_owl said:

I can see it getting toxic. Hillsborough is awful under those circumstances.

Why will it get toxic? 

Most Wednesday fans live in the real world. Like I said, a few people murmuring on an internet forum doesn't represent the whole fan base.

You'll be getting toxic with a minority. I hope that makes you feel powerful...   

15 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

I hope we lose both our next games if it means the end of CC

I want him gone, but could never wish a defeat on my club. I do think we are likely to lose both, however do not wish for this, as always i will be hoping we go out and win, but realistic enough to know this is not likely.

He won't be in any rush to sack him.

He decided (rightly or wrongly) that Carlos was still the right man in the summer; pulling the plug now would only bring that decision into question.

Bar a disastrous run of results, I'd expect CC to be here at least until Christmas.

Edited by Cosby Blunkett