Chansiri won't sack Carlos

24 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Good. He's the best manager we've had since Atkinson. Would be crazy to lose him now. Perhaps the" toxic" fans might actually get behind the club instead of stirring pooh up from behind their keyboards.

Not saying much when he's had the most money to spend in our history. What exactly has he achieved with it? I'd say any manager worth his salt would have got us to a play off final with the money he's had.

Good because now is not really the time, the adjustment period would likely cost us a fair crack of promotion. I'm not saying it can't be done but it would be increasing improbable and who's to say the in-coming manager would do any better? DC show have signed a new manager straight after the play offs rather than offer CC fresh terms 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Not saying much when he's had the most money to spend in our history. What exactly has he achieved with it? I'd say any manager worth his salt would have got us to a play off final with the money he's had.

How are Villa doing with magic man Bruce and millions spent?

4 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Err...were you alive when we got to Wembley or has someone just dug you up lol 

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

They are best buddies. I just can't see it happening.

For those wanting CC out, I can only see him leaving if he walks.

If we don't get on track quickly after this defeat, there is no doubt CC will be gone. 

My problem is that some fans would rather us lose the next 6 points for that to happen. 

if CC was to look at his tactical approach and picking players in the correct position I would be wanting him to turn this around. 

Time and time again he has proved he’s not willing to do this.

how many more times do I have to go to a game and watch us have no left midfield whatsoever? How many more times do we have to watch players quite clearly underperforming start time and time again. How many more times do we have to start badly before deciding to turn it around in the second half? 

It was embarassing watching Leon Clarke take the wee wee out of our back four on Sunday. 

The writing has been on the wall for months, we should have made a change when we lost to Huddersfield   

1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

if CC was to look at his tactical approach and picking players in the correct position I would be wanting him to turn this around. 

Time and time again he has proved he’s not willing to do this.

how many more times do I have to go to a game and watch us have no left midfield whatsoever? How many more times do we have to watch players quite clearly underperforming start time and time again. How many more times do we have to start badly before deciding to turn it around in the second half? 

It was embarassing watching Leon Clarke take the wee wee out of our back four on Sunday. 

The writing has been on the wall for months, we should have made a change when we lost to Huddersfield   

But after all that,you're still wanting us to lose the next two.......................awesome.

I know it's still early days but I honestly believe that right now is a defining moment for our season. You have only to look at the number of posts on here along with the comments and differing opinions. Owls fans are fuming about what they witnessed last Sunday and will continue to be especially those who are surrounded by our gushing neighbours from across the city!  So, the next 2 fixtures, imo, will decide the future of our manager.  If we lose both games then I think he's gone.  Any points gained then it is likely he will stay. 

4 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

But after all that,you're still wanting us to lose the next two.......................awesome.

You know why? Because I’ve seen enough games to know he isn’t going to change his approach. 

Sunday was one of the worst I’ve felt as an owl. 

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

They are best buddies. I just can't see it happening.

For those wanting CC out, I can only see him leaving if he walks.

They are best buddies because they have to be - the Big Boss needs to have both an excellent personal and professional relationship with the man who runs the biggest part of his business. There will be no sentiment if push comes to shove friends or no friends as DC will make the decision that is best for his business in the long term.

1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

You know why? Because I’ve seen enough games to know he isn’t going to change his approach. 

Sunday was one of the worst I’ve felt as an owl. 

So him being sacked "because you want him gone" is going to ease your pain is it.........................sweet jesus we have some delicate fans.

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I wasn't the one saying that spending millions should guarantee success...it's football manager thinking for the braindead

It doesn't of course; agreed. Personally I had hoped that we'd see a better brand of football than under the financially straightjacket Gray though.

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

So him being sacked "because you want him gone" is going to ease your pain is it.........................sweet jesus we have some delicate fans.

Are you looking forward to the game tomorrow? Seeing Barry Bannan who starts left mid spend all his time in the centre? Seeing Reach having to do the job of a winger and defender? Seeing 2 strikers who can both score goals feed off scraps? Seeing Dave Jones in the middle of the park?