Honest opinion on the derby

16 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

The theory of relativity was a good call, but Bannan scoring a volley is just being silly.

We'll see how silly it is in 57th min when Reach picks the ball up on half way, plays a lovely one two with Wallace,whips ball in, only for it to be punched out straight to Bannan who rifles a volley from 25 yards first time and smashes the underside of the crossbar and in. 

We'll see who's being silly then. 

2 hours ago, Owlbert Einstein said:

We'll see how silly it is in 57th min when Reach picks the ball up on half way, plays a lovely one two with Wallace,whips ball in, only for it to be punched out straight to Bannan who rifles a volley from 25 yards first time and smashes the underside of the crossbar and in. 

We'll see who's being silly then. 

I'm not sure crossing me fingers for 5 days is very scientific, but I'll give it a go.

On paper we have the stonger of the two sides but derbies are a bit of a leveler so I think it could be a pretty close encounter.

If we have our negative tactics on show then we play straight in to their hands, I just hope we can play with a little more freedom and attack for 90 minutes instead of getting the 1st goal and slowing the tempo to invite them on.

1 -1 scoreline...............hope to fooock i'm wrong.

3 hours ago, paddyowl said:

On paper we have the stonger of the two sides but derbies are a bit of a leveler so I think it could be a pretty close encounter.

If we have our negative tactics on show then we play straight in to their hands, I just hope we can play with a little more freedom and attack for 90 minutes instead of getting the 1st goal and slowing the tempo to invite them on.

1 -1 scoreline...............hope to fooock i'm wrong.

Than what ? We played against Cardiff...get a grip

Honest opinion on the Derby? It's OK but I much prefer the National! 

Seriously 50% excited, 50% terrified.

Often get either a good or bad vibe pre Derby day, but don't feel either this time, certainly not the 90% convinced we would win that I got before we finally ended our Bramall Lane hoodoo.

As someone else says, over a season I'm convinced we will come out on top, but over the 2 Derby games not so sure.

We should have gone above our obsessed lititle neighbours last week, but wouldn't  mind waiting an extra game to do so.

Beating them and going above them for the 1st time this season, never to be caught again, and exiting the league at the top end would be a fitting way to remember our 150th year by. Come on Wednesday!

Will big leon get a round of applause? Thats the only question i need answering.

The rest plays itself out.

Wilder will have his lads thinking its a cup final. 

every team thats tried to attack us so far we've dealt  with. either they sit back n give us free kicks n pick up bookings cos theyre g'd up n eventually get a man sent off. Or they go out on their shield n we give em a tonking.

Carlos knows. This is our city.

Im hoping for a half time interview with special guest and ex wednesday legend carlos tevez

Edited by Blue n White Rampage
Grunter level grammar