Colin Murray

2 minutes ago, brazilowl said:

Typical owlstalk. He says a few things people on here agree with and he's the best thing since sliced bread. Wait until he says something detrimental about us and people will say he's the same as Staton and the other Radio Sheffield clowns. 

Well obviously.

Just now, Jon From Woodseats said:

Adam Virgo had a sex change

I'd sack her for that Farke Life bit last night whilst she was talking about the Norwich highlights. 

I'd sack her and make sure she never appears on TV again. 

8 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

"Going to Yorkshire's largest city"  Leeds WTF   booooooooooooooooo

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

yeah  he needs educating on that bit 

Leeds is bigger than sheffield. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Grez Bez
16 minutes ago, steelowl said:

yeah  he needs educating on that bit 

17 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Educating on what? Leeds is a lot bigger than Sheffield

3 hours ago, ndurnan1867 said:

So I'm watching a programme like the football league show for football highlights or I listen to a radio show for experts opinions etc not to listen to the presenter fullfilling his ego. It's fine if you like him you've given your opinion I've given mine. Why is it you can't have a different opinion on anything these days? 

i'm with you on that mate .....just show the football and cut the crap .....that murray bloke takes more time asking a question than  gray than does answering it .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ndurnan1867 said:

So I'm watching a programme like the football league show for football highlights or I listen to a radio show for experts opinions etc not to listen to the presenter fullfilling his ego. It's fine if you like him you've given your opinion I've given mine. Why is it you can't have a different opinion on anything these days? 

Wait, where did I say you can't have an opinion, you made yours, I made mine and explained why, if I can't debate a point then what's the point of a forum lolI never abused you for your opinion, hell, I never even said you were flat out wrong. See, this si why I find it better when I'm psychotic and a tw*t, try to have a reasoned discussion and get accused of not allowing people have their opinions :ph34r:

As for City size, it's depends if you're counting surrounding areas etc or population of the city

• 1. London – 9,750,500
  • 2. Birmingham – 2,453,700
  • 3. Manchester – 1,903,100
  • 4. Glasgow – 1,057,600
  • 5. Newcastle – 837,500
  • 6. Sheffield – 818,800
  • 7. Liverpool – 793,100
  • 8. Leeds – 761,500
  • 9. Bristol – 706,600
  • 10. Belfast – 675,600

http://www.citymetric.com/skylines/where-are-largest-cities-britain-1404

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Murray is very, very good.

I'm pretty meh on him. 

He's not a bad presenter and he seems to have some sort of interest in the Championship. 

On the other hand, I think he (like a lot of the mainstream media) has this sort of patronising "good for you" type mentality towards the lower leagues. 

You see it all the time with how the Premier League is presented in comparison. The Prem is all glitz and glamour etc. The Championship, League One and League Two get portrayed as the salt of the earth simpletons going off to watch their team in some far flung part of the country. 

• Like 1