Colin Murray

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I'm pretty meh on him. 

He's not a bad presenter and he seems to have some sort of interest in the Championship. 

On the other hand, I think he (like a lot of the mainstream media) has this sort of patronising "good for you" type mentality towards the lower leagues. 

You see it all the time with how the Premier League is presented in comparison. The Prem is all glitz and glamour etc. The Championship, League One and League Two get portrayed as the salt of the earth simpletons going off to watch their team in some far flung part of the country. 

That's right.... he's very, very good....so he is.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Oh and another thing: 

Who in their right mind, following a game, thinks: "Best record myself on the iPhone so I can get myself featured on Channel 5 later"?!?!?!?

What da f00K. 

Tbf I can think of loads on here who would do that.

• Haha 1

Really wanted his co-presenter to be great as football on TV is way too much of a lads' club. Loads of women go to watch matches and that should be reflected.

She's really awkward though. Her commentary describes what's about to happen, and then there's a big silence while it actually happens - it's incredibly jarring. Pity.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Really wanted his co-presenter to be great as football on TV is way too much of a lads' club. Loads of women go to watch matches and that should be reflected.

She's really awkward though. Her commentary describes what's about to happen, and then there's a big silence while it actually happens - it's incredibly jarring. Pity.

Mate, I'm all for women giving analysis and commentary but at least get one who knows how to present. She's so awkward it makes you laugh.

5 hours ago, 33 said:

Were you in the North Hoots?

Thought I saw your lad at HT.

I couldn't go mate, I had to be at work for 5, my lad took one of his mates

I'm back for Brentford

Unfortunately I will miss the game against Dem Blavdes, and I think I may be struggling for Barnsley too

The fixture list has been cruel this season

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

She's like an ugly sister to Lisa Tarbuck!!