Colin Murray

24 minutes ago, ndurnan1867 said:

He's just another typical example of presenters these days that tries to make everything about them forgetting their job of presenting what people actually tuned in for. 

So? Even if that is the case, and I'm not sure it is, he has proven for years that he follows lower league football, and knows a fair bit about it, when he was on talksport he devoted more of his 3 hour show to the Football League than the prem,  had non league managers on, and even talked to the FA to get them to have the FA cup qualifying rounds be drawn on his show, all this on a station that pretty much ignores anything outside of the prem, and mostly the top 6

9 hours ago, marcx666 said:

So? Even if that is the case, and I'm not sure it is, he has proven for years that he follows lower league football, and knows a fair bit about it, when he was on talksport he devoted more of his 3 hour show to the Football League than the prem,  had non league managers on, and even talked to the FA to get them to have the FA cup qualifying rounds be drawn on his show, all this on a station that pretty much ignores anything outside of the prem, and mostly the top 6

So I'm watching a programme like the football league show for football highlights or I listen to a radio show for experts opinions etc not to listen to the presenter fullfilling his ego. It's fine if you like him you've given your opinion I've given mine. Why is it you can't have a different opinion on anything these days? 

tbh I didn't much like him until I started listening to his talksport show where tbh he won me over with his broad knowledge ( or research) and sharp wit, then he made a few complimentary comments about wanting us to win the play offs and sealed the deal by resigning refusing to work for murdock 

now he's brought a fresh look to the Ch5 show  well done Mr Murray 

• Like 1

I wonder if he'll like the brown nosing that's happening in this thread? 

'Waves at Colin'

for the record, I like Colin and could never understand why he left MOTD 2 and worked on the format of being presented by either sports journalist or ex-professional. Lost that fans feel about it. 

I also wonder if Colin knows why we call Warnock Colin?