Who is Carlos Carvalhal talking about here?

9 minutes ago, flo said:

Because he says "He just did not stay in England because he didn’t want to"  and Sheffield Wednesday is in England. 

are you sure he's talking about that player because the player that were talking about loved Sheffield and Sheffield wednesday

and openly admitted that he was waiting for a contract offer which he never got

1 hour ago, TheEnd1976 said:

It's not pulling the guy down in any way shape or form is just asking a simple question if you talk about somebody is such a respectful manner in the respect that is a great player and he will be missed and hes a team player and always get the job done why did they not signed a contract the question has to be asked........

Christ, and people say I talk bobbar.

3 hours ago, TheEnd1976 said:

It's not pulling the guy down in any way shape or form is just asking a simple question if you talk about somebody is such a respectful manner in the respect that is a great player and he will be missed and hes a team player and always get the job done why did they not signed a contract the question has to be asked........

So referring to him as Carlos the clown is not pulling him down? Ok sorry  I obviously misunderstood. 

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

So referring to him as Carlos the clown is not pulling him down? Ok sorry  I obviously misunderstood. 

My English  not the best I meant Jester saying something about someone and then acting in a different way.....

in one way acting the clown and there's a lot more words I could use to disrespects carlos that be way more offensive and isn't in the same vocabulary.......

4 hours ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Read it again and tell us how calling Carlos a clown is praising him, or not pulling him down in any way.

Clown....mmmm.... sounds derogatory to me.

53 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:
14 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Read it again and tell us how calling Carlos a clown is praising him, or not pulling him down in any way.

Clown....mmmm.... sounds derogatory to me.

56 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

My English  not the best I meant Jester saying something about someone and then acting in a different way.....

in one way acting the clown and there's a lot more words I could use to disrespects carlos that be way more offensive and isn't in the same vocabulary.......