TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

17:24

KENT SET FOR LOAN?

Hannover and Freiburg are interested in taking Liverpool winger Ryan Kent on a season-long loan, according to Sky sources.

We understand Liverpool are willing to let Kent leave in order to gain first-team experience and continue his development, with Freiburg the most likely destination.

10 minutes ago, VidukasBox said:

Yeah because the way we've started and our recruitment this summer has not at all been superb :laugh:

You keep plodding on with your immobile plodders. Is there anyone in your team that can actually run? The fact you lot worship a player as crap as Sam Hutchinson is enough to prove you lot are clueless.

I'm sure all your random foreign imports will make sure you stay up

just 

oh n 1 more thing

Chris Wood

Am I allowed to say that I've ended up happy with our recruitment???

We've signed two seemingly decent, experienced centre backs to fill our biggest flaw in the team. Now assuming he plays reach LB or that new german bloke (who used to be a LB) that leaves us with a pretty solid defence which could open us up to play the attacking football we all want. Now yeah id have preferred some pace but whats point in buying it if we dont use it?? 

The situation with FF is a weird one, I dont really know whether I wanted him to stay or not and Ive gone past caring aswell tbh. 

Can we have positive thoughts yet or are we still signing madine and GTF?

3 minutes ago, S26 Owl said:

We've signed two seemingly decent, experienced centre backs to fill our biggest flaw in the team. Now assuming he plays reach LB or that new german bloke (who used to be a LB) that leaves us with a pretty solid defence which could open us up to play the attacking football we all want. Now yeah id have preferred some pace but whats point in buying it if we dont use it?? 

Not German and didn't start as a LB :biggrin:

But sentiment is positive at least

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Not German and didn't start as a LB :biggrin:

But sentiment is positive at least

I read somewhere on here from a herenveen fan saying he started as a LB and thats why hes so good on the ball?? Could be testicles just what id read

33 minutes ago, VidukasBox said:

Yeah because the way we've started and our recruitment this summer has not at all been superb :laugh:

You keep plodding on with your immobile plodders. Is there anyone in your team that can actually run? The fact you lot worship a player as crap as Sam Hutchinson is enough to prove you lot are clueless.

Clueless? Well that made me laugh. Now, if I knew of a forum where I thought the people on the forum was clueless then I wouldn't bother visiting. Things like this really interest me, so @VidukasBox could you enlighten me, PM if you please when you have the rights of course.

55 minutes ago, VidukasBox said:

This ol classic says it all hahahah

IMG_1944.PNG

• Like 1