Rhodes!

12 hours ago, SheffWedOwl said:

Cash in the chips on both of them. £25m could buy some real quality, starting with Jota. 

They are real quality.

There's not many strikers around, if any, that are better and more proven than Rhodes at this level. 

It's the tactics and the formation that need to be changed in order to get the best out of them. 

It's pointless replacing them with other forwards, if we're still going to play narrow and one paced.

Carlos is the problem, not the players. 

Regarding Jota, I'd love to see him as part of a front 3 along with FF and Rhodes. That's highly unlikely though, seeing as though that's too adventurous for Carlos, and we have Wallace and Boyd for the right of midfield. 

I'd much rather see Carlos leave than those 2. And I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing Rhodes bang 20 goals in for another team, after he's been wasted here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robdylan said:

They are real quality.

There's not many strikers around, if any, that are better and more proven than Rhodes at this level. 

It's the tactics and the formation that need to be changed in order to get the best out of them. 

It's pointless replacing them with other forwards, if we're still going to play narrow and one paced.

Carlos is the problem, not the players. 

Regarding Jota, I'd love to see him as part of a front 3 along with FF and Rhodes. That's highly unlikely though, seeing as though that's too adventurous for Carlos, and we have Wallace and Boyd for the right of midfield. 

I'd much rather see Carlos leave than those 2. And I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing Rhodes bang 20 goals in for another team, after he's been wasted here. 

Strengthen areas that are weak. Out wide. Centre midfield. They are the areas we need real quality. Not more poo to the standard of players like Jones.

Just now, SheffWedOwl said:

Strengthen areas that are weak. Out wide. Centre midfield. They are the areas we need real quality. Not more poo to the standard of players like Jones.

That will be David 4 time promoted Jones?

The David played side by side with Bannan for 9 games recently, winning 5 and drawing 4 Jones?