OFFICIAL MATCHDAY THREAD - BURTON 1 : 1 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I bet you expected Wildsmith to keep a clean sheet when he come on? Let's face it he's not the keeper he was two years ago.

I expect nothing from football, it's incredibly unpredictable.

I do disagree about Wildsmith though.   He's been unfortunate with injuries and unfortunate that he currently plies his trade at SWFC where we don't do many things right, but we do have good keepers.

Edited by HubristicClapper

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

I think he's been good, had terrible passes to chase all day.

Opinions, he's been poor today

7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

We`ve just gone from 7th to 17th conceding that goal :duntmatter:

Which shows just how insane it has been on here since the very first game of the season. There's giving constructive criticism and then there's Owlstalk.

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

What are you talking about? Boyd had a good game and had a good goal disallowed.

Giower

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I'd have much more sympathy for some posters if they were giving the FFS comments (AFTER the event) before the game 

The only contentious decision RE team pre game was to replace our scorer with JR 

Now a player just in should have been played in place of Pudil, who has won plenty of plaudits of late playing CB, but only after he's made an error 

At lot of us have been saying it from last season, if you repeat it before a match you get slaughtered in here because for a lot of people CC can still do no wrong.

we have a crying out for a centre half because Pudil isn't good enough, he has one good game and suddenly we didn't need a centre half after all