OFFICIAL MATCHDAY THREAD - BURTON 1 : 1 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

FFS, i'm all emotional now. Very sad about the Stones' Bitter, crucified on the altar of the big brewers, rumblezoids the lot of them. And don't get me started on Wards.

Anyway, looks like you got a new job m'lud. On the criteria set out in your OMDT I fear a disaster tomorrow, 1-3 to the Owls, just falling short of averting the said disaster.

36 minutes ago, 33 said:

Had my first Pint of Stones in ages since moving back over here at Laneham Ferry

Was still nice

Should be available on drought in every public house in this City!

Apparently it was on as a guest at the Gardeners the other week and there was nearly a stampede.

2 minutes ago, pauli said:

Burton also invented the snowboard, which helps you get to the pub that doesn't sell Stones bitter really quickly in bitter weather.

9 minutes ago, Neal M said:

Burton on Trent can't be that bad.

They did give this to the world:

IMG_0001.PNG

tumblr_n6ttayhKy31rdutw3o1_400.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pauli said:

Burton also invented the snowboard, which helps you get to the pub that doesn't sell Stones bitter really quickly in bitter weather.

Burton also invented suits, biscuits, bass guitars, Jamaican football, the jazz vibraphone and Egypt.

Excellent work Lord. Good afternoon from a drizzly rotorua with the permanent smell of sulphur in the air.

let us not forget the real founders of the town of our opponents tomorrow: that's right....Deon Burton and Marcus Tudgay. Had it not been for Deon's superior international record and ability to avoid BBQ related Injuries the club would've been named Tudgay Albion FC