Throwing teddies out of cot

I've been a massive fan of CC since he came to the club but our poor start to the season is a real concern. After the talk from CC saying we need to start the season well and not have a bad start again the complete opposite has happened. I personally would give him 5 more games and if we haven't improved and started to string a few wins together I would seriously consider the thought that CC has to be moved on. 

6 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

And spitting dummies out (Part 1)

I never understand why fans "supporters"  of a football club call for a managers head after a dip in form i absolutely hate to see clubs that are constantly on the manager merry go round.

This so called we demand instant success if we aren't winning every week then I'm not happy and if its just 1-0 scrappy wins I'm certainly not happy! not wanting much are we the truth of the matter is your never happy regardless always looking for something to pull the manager on he didn't do this he didn't do that absolutely shocking decisions blah blah you lot think you can do a better job please feel free to make yourselves look like idiots when a team batters you in your first game in charge and you start looking for those beautiful excuses to say it's not my fault you don't become a bad manager over night!

We all know well most normal level headed folk know that this league is VERY tough it doesn't so much matter who you play your going to be up against it teams battling for relegation teams pushing for playoffs teams wanting to secure autos each individual game is different and you should never walk into a match and say we should be battering these! 

We've seriously kicked on in last 2-3 seasons and in my lifetime its some of the most exciting times it's still early days yet as far as league goes and the signs of a decent squad playing some lovely football are there to see if you stop with all the negativity and start thinking more positively we still have a massive chance this season!

So can we please stop this merry go round of Carlos out "my stress levels are through roof i cant cope" "this guys clueless almost as bad as Irvine" "we are skint it's all Carlos's fault"

Some absolute ludicrous comments on here in recent weeks i know I'm no saint on here lol but jeez

Can we all be more positive like and get behind Carlos on Saturday and bag them 3 points!

Come on Wednesday UTO WAWAW  

Only the totally insane would sack a manager who has got us into the play offs in both seasons in charge.

we lost to a Worldy at Wembley and penalty kicks in the semi last season. It really doesn't get much closer than that promotion wise without actually going up.

At the business end of the season the team has shown it kicks on . This season will be no different.

The constant demand for change is driven by much shorter levels of engagement in anything. We simply cannot keep sacking managers, it's really expensive for a start. 

Why bother adding fuel to the fire by continuing this debate.and slagging off fellow fans and inviting a response, well here goes

I'm sad that you have not witnessed or been part of the truly magnificent momentum that this club has when its heading for glory (relative), granted it was there in Carlos's first season, the league cup victories v arse and the magpies and the surge to the play off final,  we/carlos bottled it at wembley and its been stagnation ever since, disjointed signings that smack of desperation, negative tactics and poor football (including the fulham victory last week), no youth players being given a chance.

extortinate admission prices that invite ridicule from other fans and cause financial pain for many of our loyal fan base

What a pointless waste of time it would be getting promoted with this set up, the squad has quality but is unbalanced, it is the management that needs to change and we also have to start blooding some of the youth .

I have nowt against Carlos and wish him well, I have also never booed our team or individual players buts its obvious to me that he's not the right manager to take us forward

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gedowl said:

Why bother adding fuel to the fire by continuing this debate.and slagging off fellow fans and inviting a response, well here goes

I'm sad that you have not witnessed or been part of the truly magnificent momentum that this club has when its heading for glory (relative), granted it was there in Carlos's first season, the league cup victories v arse and the magpies and the surge to the play off final,  we/carlos bottled it at wembley and its been stagnation ever since, disjointed signings that smack of desperation, negative tactics and poor football (including the fulham victory last week), no youth players being given a chance.

extortinate admission prices that invite ridicule from other fans and cause financial pain for many of our loyal fan base

What a pointless waste of time it would be getting promoted with this set up, the squad has quality but is unbalanced, it is the management that needs to change and we also have to start blooding some of the youth .

I have nowt against Carlos and wish him well, I have also never booed our team or individual players buts its obvious to me that he's not the right manager to take us forward

Josh ??? Is that really you ? 

5 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Derby have had cash plus decent managers to get out of this league and failed was playoff candidates and  failed last season and the inform team Fulham who scored impressively last season are off to a slow also start not to mention Aston villa and others you cant just say lets spend 20mill an walk the league to think this is idiotic to say the least its tough and we aren't doing too bad as stated we finished 4th last season on 81 points but this season we are better off points wise than last at the same stage iron out slow starts to games we are onto a winner again more positive minds required 

Not having a pop, but if we were more positive on the pitch maybe we'd be more positive in the stands. They do say negativity breeds negativity?? 

5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

I've been a massive fan of CC since he came to the club but our poor start to the season is a real concern. After the talk from CC saying we need to start the season well and not have a bad start again the complete opposite has happened. I personally would give him 5 more games and if we haven't improved and started to string a few wins together I would seriously consider the thought that CC has to be moved on. 

I'd give Carlos until the Derby, if we get a toothless loss or scrape a draw. The gaffer and chairman need to realise how important this game is still to the fans and should also be to the players, you win the derbies everyone's happy, high on confidence carrying on through the season. 

13 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Ah yes our better squad our best player you would say in FF misses a penalty definitely the managers fault 

If we didnt go into the play offs with such negative tactics , they maybe there wouldnt have been the need for a penalty shoot out. 

Just a thought 

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

If we didnt go into the play offs with such negative tactics , they maybe there wouldnt have been the need for a penalty shoot out. 

Just a thought 

Two full games and thirty minutes of extra time against Huddersfield in those play-offs for the grand total of 3 attempts on target.