League Cup 3rd Round Draw - 4:15am

Really getting fed up with China. They think they can take over all the major sports including Football and snooker. 

On another note they over fish the seas trying to feed an out of control population. Most of their cities are heavily polluted.

They are the biggest culprits and reason that the worlds wildlife is being decimated notably Tigers, Gorillas, Elephants and Rhinos. 

They use animal parts in so called medicines and health substances that are proved NOT to work.

They also breed dogs for eating..

9 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Really getting fed up with China. They think they can take over all the major sports including Football and snooker. 

On another note they over fish the seas trying to feed an out of control population. Most of their cities are heavily polluted.

They are the biggest culprits and reason that the worlds wildlife is being decimated notably Tigers, Gorillas, Elephants and Rhinos. 

They use animal parts in so called medicines and health substances that are proved NOT to work.

Calm down, Donald.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

1 hour ago, brazilowl said:

The organisers say it's at that time because or the interest in the Far East. What about the interest in England??  

Yet the local time for the draw will be 11:15am so it's hardly going to have a huge audience anyway.  They may as well do it in their evening when it's lunchtime here then more people see it in both countries.

34 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

It says "yadsendeW"..Schoolboy error..Me Uncle did the same with his name..luckily me Uncle bob never noticed....................

I take it your uncle is out there for the Cup draw?

I always thought he wasn't 100% English.

bod.jpg

19 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

And the litter around the flats on Broad Lane has got really bad. 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

I take it your uncle is out there for the Cup draw?

I always thought he wasn't 100% English.

bod.jpg

No..He was out in Burma fightin' to keep such as you in bleedin' Caviare milord...Part of the forgotten army, that was forgot about, durin' the second world wotsit.

He was layin' a sleeper on the "Bridge over the river thingy"..When A japanese guard asked him which football team he supported...and when answered, carved the name into his forearm wiv a f.ookin' bayonet.

So enjoy yer Sushi...yer daft imperialist lol

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

No..He was out in Burma fightin' to keep such as you in bleedin' Caviare milord...Part of the forgotten army, that was forgot about, durin' the second world wotsit.

He was layin' a sleeper on the "Bridge over the river thingy"..When A japanese guard asked him which football team he supported...and when answered, carved the name into his forearm wiv a f.ookin' bayonet.

So enjoy yer Sushi...yer daft imperialist lol

No wonder he was caught laying asleep a top the bridge!

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

No wonder he was caught laying asleep a top the bridge!

He was asleep due to fatigue...after you lot in yer wisdom pointed the guns in Singapore towards the sea and the japanese attacked landward and you surrendered...Lions led by Donkeys mate

2 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Truly difficult to envisage the reasons for this timing, is the cup draw likely to be must-see viewing  to those in the Far East? Are they just taking the wee-wee out of us? Very difficult to select a worse time in respect of attracting interest here, unbelievable! Does anyone know how much they are sponsoring the competition for?

Quite right.

I'd write to my MP , but I've run out of green ink.

Fair play. The Asian market is huge so why not take a punt and try something different. Can't remember when I last watched the 3rd round draw live anyhow!! We need to do over Bolton before we need to concern ourselves anyhow!! Let's hope they get it all correct as well !!

Edited by A57Lincsowl