Carlos haters

4 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

I think you'll find we are proved right more than we are proved wrong. 3 dodgy league games and 1 ok one doesn't mean all is forgiven. 

Today wasnt great or a masterclass either, we just stopped them playing. But once again, it was a dodgy first half. 

All it really does is ease the pressure on Carlos, meaning it gives him more leeway to make dodgy decisions next time. 

you're a disgrace. 

Gonna go on all season this....Its like bloody hide and seek.....

Come join me on the fence...prevaricate, mumble non supportive rubbish....Tut and go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm" without actually offering an opinion...

Its p*ss easy to do...Then when the coin drops one way or another....post..

"Well.... Like I never actually said, what has just happened was always going to happen...I'm not one to brag, but you will find I didn't say that months ago..."

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AMB1867 said:

I think you'll find we are proved right more than we are proved wrong. 3 dodgy league games and 1 ok one doesn't mean all is forgiven. 

Today wasnt great or a masterclass either, we just stopped them playing. But once again, it was a dodgy first half. 

All it really does is ease the pressure on Carlos, meaning it gives him more leeway to make dodgy decisions next time. 

when you've got a headache do ya tell your missus you've got a brain tumor? 

Every post I see from you is negative and depressing,even when we win. 

I get it that you want Carlos out, but for God sake give it a rest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ItsJody said:

when you've got a headache do ya tell your missus you've got a brain tumor? 

Every post I see from you is negative and depressing,even when we win. 

I get it that you want Carlos out, but for God sake give it a rest. 

Clearly a wind up merchant. 

And a poor one at that.  :laugh:

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well, what you expect? I'm old school.lol

I like to be different so im guna have an Indian. lol

More focused on this than the result. Just enjoy the win. If you think the moaners want us to fail then you couldn't be more wrong.

One result doesn't change what I think. I'm not getting carried away, seen too many flashes in the pan for my liking.

We rode our luck in the first half, got away with a slow start. Won't happen all the time. If Fulham had taken their chances, we may not be talking about a win. 

1 minute ago, Maxine said:

People have different opinions but we all want the same things just enjoy the win tonight you bunch of moaning minnies.

I'm not sure your right there Maxine. I think some people would rather we lose than lose face on an Internet forum. 

Just now, LiamK2292 said:

More focused on this than the result. Just enjoy the win. If you think the moaners want us to fail then you couldn't be more wrong.

One result doesn't change what I think. I'm not getting carried away, seen too many flashes in the pan for my liking.

We rode our luck in the first half, got away with a slow start. Won't happen all the time. If Fulham had taken their chances, we may not be talking about a win. 

Aint you got some cracks to paper over?

• Like 1

Guest Maxine
Just now, ItsJody said:

I'm not sure your right there Maxine. I think some people would rather we lose than lose face on an Internet forum. 

No way anyone who does is only on here pretending to support Wednesday.

17 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Get up the Chinese takeaway and get yourselves some sweet and sour pig for your Saturday night takeaway. When you slate the team, club, chairman or manager you're going to be disappointed when you're proved wrong. Support your club FFS, all aspects of it.

I do support my team, I don't hate CC, I am not disappointed we won,  I just give an opinion, that obviously you don't like.

whether I am proved right or wrong we will all find out as the season unfolds

3 minutes ago, LiamK2292 said:

Ifs,buts,maybe's,should've,would've,could've,jeeeees.

14 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

Mummy Mummy Mummy

• Haha 2