Carlos haters

Just now, the third man said:

I do support my team, I don't hate CC, I am not disappointed we won,  I just give an opinion, that obviously you don't like.

whether I am proved right or wrong we will all find out as the season unfolds

No, i'm sorry mate but I see a difference. I see posters on here who criticise and I see posters who are openly against the team and will be until Carlos is sacked, take a look, study them and you will see. There is absolutely nothing wrong with critics, its the ku nth I don't like and yes, you know who you are.

I'm pretty far from a Carlos hater. But I'd have said thanks for the memories and moved on after the Huddersfield game.

I still think we have some problems, specifically in the squad building dept, which just looks like a mess to me.

But I personally don't believe that Carlos is solely to blame for that. 

1 minute ago, kingsidney said:

Of course we're going to win some games, not enough to get promoted though. Carlos is a nearly man. 

I think you might be right, but in saying that I have an inkling that you could be wrong.

In my opinion it could go either way, it could go one way, it could swing the other.

Without simply equivocating, I would like to, at this moment, set in stone my opinion, ..

Carlos may be sacked ..but then again , happenstance, he may not..Notwithstanding that heretoafter, circumstances could change, then again, circumstances, happenstance, could remain in the same err...stance...happen.

I don't know how I could make my position any clearer on the matter.

We beat Fulham away, which happens to be a very good result..notwithstanding the defeat at Preston, which happens to happen at times...

As these things happen..to err...happen in the championship, it happens that happen its not so much an anomaly as a coincidental occurence..Who knows ?..Who cares?..who understands any of what I have posted?

Am I giddy after a win..Am I drunk as a skunk...No-one knows...The wifeis on afternoons..I'm here wiv a fridge full of Lager and no car...

So given  the circumstances, it could be either of the aforementioned...or neither...

• Like 1

Carlos has been a very good manager for us. In his first season he exceeded reasonable expectations a little. He got us into the play offs and past intrinsically stronger semi final opponents.  Against a much stronger side on paper in the final we lost. Unsurprisingly but the performance was disappointing. 

In his second season we improved a little and came a creditable fourth.  There was angst about the quality of entertainment and we were a much stronger defensive than offensive unit. But 4th wasn't at all bad. There was however deep disappointment that we underperformed in the play off.

This season it is too early to say much, although it is nice we are on an upward curve.

He is neither hopeless nor the Messiah.  

By and large he seems still to be popular with the fan base.  Ranting by people on social.media who often haven't mastered the basics of syntax is surely outweighed by the lack of vocal unhappiness at matches themselves. 

That's pretty well it.

• Like 1

Oh f*ck off with the inevitable immature "Carlos Haters" thread after winning one match.

I've supported Carlos from day one but even I'm sensible enough to realise he's not some messiah unworthy of criticism.

Shut the f*ck up and enjoy the win.

3 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Jar or made from scratch.

I make from scratch Maxine, right from the base sauce on all the way through. It's a lot of buggering about but its well worth it, bit of a hobby to be honest. If you need any tips if you want to try yourself just let me know.

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I think you might be right, but in saying that I have an inkling that you could be wrong.

In my opinion it could go either way, it could go one way, it could swing the other.

Without simply equivocating, I would like to, at this moment, set in stone my opinion, ..

Carlos may be sacked ..but then again , happenstance, he may not..Notwithstanding that heretoafter, circumstances could change, then again, circumstances, happenstance, could remain in the same err...stance...happen.

I don't know how I could make my position any clearer on the matter.

We beat Fulham away, which happens to be a very good result..notwithstanding the defeat at Preston, which happens to happen at times...

As these things happen..to err...happen in the championship, it happens that happen its not so much an anomaly as a coincidental occurence..Who knows ?..Who cares?..who understands any of what I have posted?

Am I giddy after a win..Am I drunk as a skunk...No-one knows...The wifeis on afternoons..I'm here wiv a fridge full of Lager and no car...

So given  the circumstances, it could be either of the aforementioned...or neither...

Is this a Carlos interview ?

• Haha 1

Just now, owls66 said:

Oh f*ck off with the inevitable immature "Carlos Haters" thread after winning one match.

I've supported Carlos from day one but even I'm sensible enough to realise he's not some messiah unworthy of criticism.

WE may have only won one match....but.....its the weak an' feeble body of a woman and a heart like a lion isn't it?

Is it?

I think it either could or could not be...

If you are going to push me into a corner I would emphatically say...

Maybe

And so the mind-numbingly tedious back-and-forth between the 'haters' / 'bedwetters' and the 'clappers' / 'apologists' (or whatever infantile term somebody cares to use this week) rumbles on.

Battle-lines have been drawn, sides have been picked, and there's not a single damn thing that's going to change some people's stance on certain matters anymore, is there? There's personal pride at stake now - some have gone all in calling people every name under the sun for daring to hold a differing opinion, and so every single week we're going to have to suffer these 'Where are all the Carlos lovers now?' or 'Suck on that, Carlos haters!'-style threads depending on the result.

Brilliant.

:duntmatter:

5998718fdc9e2_HandbagFight.gif.a9ad22ac613adef8c47998ed2685742b.gif

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I make from scratch Maxine, right from the base sauce on all the way through. It's a lot of buggering about but its well worth it, bit of a hobby to be honest. If you need any tips if you want to try yourself just let me know.

Sounds wonderful I always cheat with Jars im a lazy cook wish I was more adventurous.

3 minutes ago, owls66 said:

shut thi marth will tha, tha talks daft 

10 minutes ago, LiamK2292 said:

More focused on this than the result. Just enjoy the win. If you think the moaners want us to fail then you couldn't be more wrong.

One result doesn't change what I think. I'm not getting carried away, seen too many flashes in the pan for my liking.

We rode our luck in the first half, got away with a slow start. Won't happen all the time. If Fulham had taken their chances, we may not be talking about a win. 

But they didn't and we are. If my sister had bo||ox she'd be my brother