Carlos haters

Just now, Indoor Owl said:

I think we just discovered why he's always taking nonsense: He doesn't even watch us play.

Anyone who thought we were "dodgy" against Sunderland isn't paying very close attention to the team.

such an obvious WUM. just ruins any semblance of debate. makes me ashamed to be classified as the same species.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OutspokenTom said:

For me this thread is far worse than some genuine fans raising concerns about the team

Yep, those calm & considered posts just raising their 'concerns' about the team and that nasty Eastleigh has the nerve to score a few points.

Totally unjustified.

"Get Carlos out of this club By mrbluesky, Wednesday at 20:43"

"NOW!not bothered if we win/lose or draw, he's stubborn, he's obviously losing the dressing room, yes I am blaming him for Westwoods clanger, yes I'm blaming him for making our forwards look bang average and making our team look f**kin clueless"!!

GET HIM OUT NOW!!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

This is a staff curry, it doesn't need the base sauce like they use in a takeaway but it is really nice, this is what a typical Indian will have on the boil to just feed the employees.. I might do one next week thinking about it, haven't tried it for around 8 months now, skin on and bones in of course, that's how they like it, no just breast meat for them.lol

IMG_6990.JPG

quite a bit in that pan you got some nice bread i'll pop round lol 

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Yep, those calm & considered posts just raising their 'concerns' about the team and that nasty Eastleigh has the nerve to score a few points.

Totally unjustified.

"Get Carlos out of this club By mrbluesky, Wednesday at 20:43"

"NOW!not bothered if we win/lose or draw, he's stubborn, he's obviously losing the dressing room, yes I am blaming him for Westwoods clanger, yes I'm blaming him for making our forwards look bang average and making our team look f**kin clueless"!!

GET HIM OUT NOW!!!

The only part about that is the Westwood thingy....

I mean in the name of all thats holy , can you blame a manager for a Keepers brainfart of thinkin' 

"'Ang on...I'll play right back"

Its surely not something thats discussed pre match is it?

Carlos "keep it tight and we will wear Sunderland down in the second half"

Kieron..............

"Would it help if i suddenly f.ooked off outta the net and jumped into the North?"

Carlos..

"I think you might be onto something there.............................

8 minutes ago, s110wl said:

thats just not true. how can you believe that someone who goes to 45-50 games a season isn't more of a 'fan' than someone who makes it to hillsborough once a year?

Listen,i'm not gettin into a who goes or doesn't hovever many times a year,this forum is for all opinions,none greater than the other,if you wanna wave that "genuine,true fan" crap,go right ahead.

Guest Maxine
5 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

This is a staff curry, it doesn't need the base sauce like they use in a takeaway but it is really nice, this is what a typical Indian will have on the boil to just feed the employees.. I might do one next week thinking about it, haven't tried it for around 8 months now, skin on and bones in of course, that's how they like it, no just breast meat for them.lol

IMG_6990.JPG

You ought to.invite your ot pals round. :biggrin:

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Listen,i'm not gettin into a who goes or doesn't hovever many times a year,this forum is for all opinions,none greater than the other,if you wanna wave that "genuine,true fan" crap,go right ahead.

will do. just for record, wasn't there today. 

The time has come for all the negatives to be put behind us, why can't we all just get behind the manager and the team and drive them on. They will be picking up the bad vibes and it's not right, we should be pushing them on, not having a fo okin inquest before anyones died.

Guest mrbluesky
29 minutes ago, the third man said:

I do support my team, I don't hate CC, I am not disappointed we won,  I just give an opinion, that obviously you don't like.

whether I am proved right or wrong we will all find out as the season unfolds

Well put, the op is on his usual Saturday nonsense, unfortuantly he doesn't realise the other 6 are the same lol

Tick tock... 

All it takes is that one WIN to turn a corner and go on a winning spree confidence must be high after today's result Fulham are the in form team from last season they had a very impressive GD and pressed hard today Wednesday did well at passing ball about and getting forward a big sign of things to come

Guest Maxine
5 minutes ago, s110wl said:

it'd be a blood bath. especially if AMB is invited...

3 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Hahahahahaha, think I might have enough in that pan to last about 6 months if I did that.lol

We all.want the same thing its just how we deal with it. :manager: