Carlos haters

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

The one thing I've learned during my life Maxine is you'll get more from encouraging and supporting people than ridiculing them.

That works for kids but does that work for football players and managers who get paid buckets full. I dont no.

I know that this site is 80% banter but it is annoying that as soon as we have a good result we get threads like this.

Every Owls fan wants success and when the manager isn't delivering, we get irritable. Some are happy with him, others are not. That's life, we are not lemmings. 

Let's see if we are all happy in another month, Christmas and the end of the season.

Rant over. lol

3 minutes ago, Maxine said:

A good kick up the ass never hurt anyone either

When it's due Maxine, you are correct. The problem is, we've lost 1 game, so it wouldn't be justified at the moment, in my honest opinion. The time may or may not come for retribution but the time is not now, the team needs support, that how i've always supported the club anyway, and yes, I know some see things differently, they're wrong.lolIt's all about the OWLS init.

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

I know that this site is 80% banter but it is annoying that as soon as we have a good result we get threads like this.

Every Owls fan wants success and when the manager isn't delivering, we get irritable. Some are happy with him, others are not. That's life, we are not lemmings. 

Let's see if we are all happy in another month, Christmas and the end of the season.

Rant over. lol

Call that a rant? It's hardly a flounce.:baby:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

Rant over. lol

Quite right Bob, the OP I initiated was in response to the negatives we had after one game, I'm sure you'll agree, if we can't get ahead of ourselves after one win then why the fo ok would we after one loss.lol

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

When it's due Maxine, you are correct. The problem is, we've lost 1 game, so it wouldn't be justified at the moment, in my honest opinion. The time may or may not come for retribution but the time is not now, the team needs support, that how i've always supported the club anyway, and yes, I know some see things differently, they're wrong.lolIt's all about the OWLS init.

I think the last couple of play off failures have something to.do.with it too. Changing the subject slightly you have the same tiles as me.:biggrin:

Guest mrbluesky
16 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

There you go again, you just can't keep that gate shut can you.lol

We have electric ones that work perfectly fine, see wrong again xxx

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

Very true.

Equally though, after  every defeat  there's a torrent of the end of the world meltdown stuff. Probably more so in terms of threads. 

There will always be a reaction to that. 

What I did notice this morning in the OMDT were lots of people predicting an absolute hammering for us today and no chance of getting anything 

(And I get that some folks are just pessimists)

But there were a couple in there willing defeat! Which I find totally bizarre more than annoying.

I do feel indescribably sorry for them if I'm honest.  Lord alone knows how they made it through the Chris Turner/Alan Irvine years!

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

Rant over. lol

Fair point ..lets see...Funnilly enough though..A fair few folk were not even gonna give it til the end of the month were they?

Never mind Christmas.

That sorta kneejerk stuff never got us anywhere...

I'm not the biggest fan of the football we play at the minute, but then again, Ive seen this happen time after time, over year upon year..

The only time it I can remember it working , is when we sacked Megson, even then the jury is still out about whether Meggo would have got us up.

You can't do stuff in soundbites, no matter how desperate we may be.

Carlos has improved results wise , year on year..Two near on attempts on the Prem....

Without a viable option of a replacement, whats the bloody point of changing it?