Carlos haters

19 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

I'm off on holiday in a week and the next match when i get back is pigs at home and if Carlos is still here i will not be using my ST as they will beat us easy. They play football that we can't live with i'm dreading it hope he's gone by then.

Don't agree, we will do the piggies, their style will suit us. Though beating the piggies doesn't always save our manager from the sack garymegson

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

They had a Saturday off 

It was burning them not being able to Hammer him over the weekend 

Call themselves fans 

I think some are very frustrated. 

I won't criticise them for that. Personally, I can understand some of their frustration. 

There are some though who revel in the notoriety and being able to troll, spam and generally ruining the site. Would much rather see us lose so they can post some cleverd*ck thread with a hashtag. 

I'd name names but some of these supposed "trolls" throw their toys out of the pram when you call them out on their bs. 

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

They had a Saturday off 

It was burning them not being able to Hammer him over the weekend 

Call themselves fans 

Saturday great performance

tohjght back to how we've played before Fulham. 

Why are we not capable of any consistency whatsoever?

Just now, JoshTheOwl said:

Saturday great performance

tohjght back to how we've played before Fulham. 

Why are we not capable of any consistency whatsoever?

No idea. 

You clearly went tonight and are not happy. Don't you think the players have to take their share of responsibility? 

Ultimately the buck stops with the manager, but he put out a very strong side tonight and they delivered a shocker of a display until the 76 minute (when Rhodes scored). 

Perhaps that is indicative of the fact his message is no longer getting through to them like it once was?

35 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

I'm off on holiday in a week and the next match when i get back is pigs at home and if Carlos is still here i will not be using my ST as they will beat us easy. They play football that we can't live with i'm dreading it hope he's gone by then.

Of course you are...and I'm sure as an  " avid " Wednesday fan you will miss the derby if CC is still here...keep dreaming and playing three at the back against us...I can't wait...fuckingblades undercover lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

Fo kin wimp, we'll batter the pigs, watched them tonight, they try like fo ok but their crap, I can't wait.

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Of course you are...and I'm sure as an  " avid " Wednesday fan you will miss the derby if CC is still here...keep dreaming and playing three at the back against us...I can't wait...fuckingblades undercover lol 

Not sure what your saying i fly out to Florida on the 5th for 2 weeks what hard to understand about that and if your calling me a pig fan why ? cause i think they will beat us. I'm a old limit lad. Pride of Sheffield. 

43 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

"football we can't live with"

GTFO. 

Just now, SiJ said:

"football we can't live with"

GTFO. 

Listen FFS it my opinion lets wait and see I've see them x2 this season on TV and think they play quick closing down pressing football, we like to pass it around for 5 minutes before we try and go forwards.

52 minutes ago, Andrew Robinson said:

So what do you say to a Carlos supporter who loves Wednesday more and is now seriously worried about the football we are playing and the results. Looks like we are seriously underperforming with some potentially talented players. Do we just wait and hope?

We could always cower in a corner every match to be safe...or support our team...difficult decision for the bedwetters

1 hour ago, gaz62uk said:

Can I have your ticket please?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gaz62uk said:

lol

thAts the spirit 

7 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

We could always cower in a corner every match to be safe...or support our team...difficult decision for the bedwetters

OK. I do all that and still come home bitterly disappointed again. This year may be our best and final chance before ffp nobles us.