Goals Celebration - Winnal V QPR

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

The two strikers clashed in training last Thursday after a mistimed challenge by Forestieri and had to be separated by their teammates.

Will we ever get the truth? 

24 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

You could say the same about so many things. Half the problem on here is people reading too much into certain things such as this, and then it escalates.

Why are fans trying to micro analyse body language anyway!? Celebrating a goal says nothing. If no one had gone over to him you may have had a point.

Indeed and whilst I agree it doesn't escalate in the majority. I think it more common to have a healthy debate and from this form an informed opinion/conclusion from this without the need to let it escalate in a damaging way. 

I think as as humans we are always observing and interpreting body language - it's what WE do. You might be right re the celebration and then again so may I. 

23 minutes ago, BIG D said:

FF will be in the team on Wednesday

If he is we might as well chuck the rule book out and not discipline anybody. Then he can play where he wants, when he wants and all the professionals will have to do as he says. I'd get rid of the moaning little fukker, he's become a liability and we don't need the disruption.

2 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

You've obviously read into it in your own way, which by definition makes you as 'mental' as the rest. 

Not at all, saw it as him celebrating a goal

none of this sending messages to FF nonsense 

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Genuinely read the headline of the Star article as:

Sheffield Wednesday: Sam Winnall says Fernando Forestieri is done and dusted

For a good 5 seconds before I clocked there were other words in there :duntmatter:

Don't read too much into it! WTF:

10 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Not at all, saw it as him celebrating a goal

none of this sending messages to FF nonsense 

Fair do's and I never said that.

What I saw was more than just a celebration of a goal but an real emphasis on the players being pleased for Winnal in the situation. But, as some have said that could have easily been due to him being back in the side than anything else. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

2 hours ago, NorfolkNChance said:

They could just be happy he scored the equalizer perhaps 

This - Why does there have to be some underlying issue with everything regarding Wednesday at the moment. 

We scored, the players celebrated. Happens at every ground in every game of football (unless 0-0 before some smarter rascal decides to have a go... :baby:)

Glad he got a goal. I'd like to see him given a run in the side. I think whoever we play upfront and whatever formation or tactics we play, Fletcher to me seems like our main striker. Fletcher seems like the one, the other strikers and willing midfielders can feed off. At present I'd play Fletcher alongside Winnall or Fletcher with Winnall and Hooper. I like Winnall's enthusiasm and he seems to be in the right place at the right time, more often than our other strikers. With a fair run in the side he could go on a goalscoring run. We just need to create more, cross the ball in more and play more attacking. But I think Fletcher, Winnall and Hooper are our best bet for goals this season out of our forwards.