Goals Celebration - Winnal V QPR

34 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

This is a new low on here. sorry

Again I will remind you of Mark Bright stating that Wednesday fans had a certain imagination.

I call it social club gossip

Why do we need reminding? And...care to expand on the 'social club gossip' comment? 

9 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

Not saying I'm correct, just my experience/interpretation. 

I gathered from your reply to others along the same line.

By extension, does that mean you're going to inspect every goal

celebration and give your opinion on the 'back story'?

All I see is that we're two games into the Championship, third game overall of the season and fans are reading into be smallest of details, actions, comments etc.  Why do it?  It serves nothing.

This is supposed to be a momentous 150th anniversary year, a season to remember perhaps. The core of this season for me is that even if we don't do anything spectacular in the league we can still celebrate as fans for 150 years of integrity, passion and love for the club.

Threads like this make me wonder whether there is any of that around at the moment.

Don't we have better things to concern ourselves with?

4 hours ago, Silkstone Owl said:

I gathered from your reply to others along the same line.

By extension, does that mean you're going to inspect every goal

celebration and give your opinion on the 'back story'?

All I see is that we're two games into the Championship, third game overall of the season and fans are reading into be smallest of details, actions, comments etc.  Why do it?  It serves nothing.

This is supposed to be a momentous 150th anniversary year, a season to remember perhaps. The core of this season for me is that even if we don't do anything spectacular in the league we can still celebrate as fans for 150 years of integrity, passion and love for the club.

Threads like this make me wonder whether there is any of that around at the moment.

Don't we have better things to concern ourselves with?

I saw this goal like the FF goal after his spat last season as being significant. 

I tell it how I saw it BUT as said previously, I am not foolish to think that my interpretation is the only/right one. I merely brought it up on this forum to see what others thought. I didn't expect things to get personal, etc and not at anytime do I post to evoke trouble. 

I bet the whole team had nothing on their minds, for the whole game, other than "how am I going to celebrate should Sammy score?"

Westwood was just praying it wasn't an own goal

Come to think of it, why didn't Westy sprint down pitch to give Sam a big hug? Obviously something weird about that

Does Westwood room with Fernando?