Goals Celebration - Winnal V QPR

Apologies if this has already been covered...

But, did anybody else think the way the players celebrated with Winnal showed support to him with regards to the training ground incident?

I thought it spoke volumes myself and if I was CC (and the powers that be) it would tell me all I need to know about how to move forward with FF!

Edited by AwokenGiant

Guest Grez Bez
3 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Very...

It could well be that they were happy and that is it...but, in the light of the incident, I thought it was telling. I could be way off the mark, but just saying it how I saw it.  

Are you a 13 year old girl?

Jesus....

1 minute ago, AwokenGiant said:

Happy to take the flack for my comments if nobody else saw it that way, but this is a forum to air opinions and as said, I am just saying it how I saw it. 

I agree with you.

I thought it was telling, especially with what he was doing and where he was looking.  Said as much in another thread and a few others agreed so don't be bogged down by these lot.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AwokenGiant said:

Happy to take the flack for my comments if nobody else saw it that way, but this is a forum to air opinions and as said, I am just saying it how I saw it. 

You could say the same about so many things. Half the problem on here is people reading too much into certain things such as this, and then it escalates.

Why are fans trying to micro analyse body language anyway!? Celebrating a goal says nothing. If no one had gone over to him you may have had a point.