Goals Celebration - Winnal V QPR

3 minutes ago, keefdave said:

We've had the truth, if people choose not to believe then so be it.

I was talking about who made the naughty challenge! Several posters on here (Grandad for one) have heard it was Winnall, not Fessi. That's all I was meaning.

Edited by Almat

I heard that Nando gave Winnall a wedgie so WInnall reacted by giving Nando an atomic wedgie BUT THEN Nando picked a bogey, licked it, rolled it and flicked it at Winnall and it stuck on his face and everyone laughed at him.

Then the rest of the lads finished their game of hopscotch and went down the shop to get a bag of 10p mix and a Panda Pop.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

I heard that Nando gave Winnall a wedgie so WInnall reacted by giving Nando an atomic wedgie BUT THEN Nando picked a bogey, licked it, rolled it and flicked it at Winnall and it stuck on his face and everyone laughed at him.

Then the rest of the lads finished their game of hopscotch and went down the shop to get a bag of 10p mix and a Panda Pop.

LIAR, LIAR bums on fire. 

11 minutes ago, VintageOwl said:

I wondered why Sam Winnall ran to the South stand to celebrate just in front of us then it was pointed out that Fernando was in the executive box directly behind us, probably wanted to share his joy with  Fernando.

Or it's where the players families sit

15 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

It will be interesting to see who the attack players will be on Wednesday night.

Yep but at the moment more concerned, who will partner Lees at the back? :columbo:Pudil at centre back against Sunderland's attackers, is a frightening thought and then we got Fulham in the next game after that... WTF: