NEW KIT MELTDOWN

So we choose to celebrate our illustrious Club's 150th anniversary by replicating, what was at the time , one of the most universally disliked kits of our proud heritage. Abominations, both of them! Do what you like with the Away Shirt, have an epileptic fit using Adobe InDesign if you must, but keep the Home Shirt sacred.

Comes to summat when a Huddersfield fan is laughing at us. Each to their own of course, and I'm sure our fans will buy it en-masse but they are shockers!   

Home kit nice (esp with the blue and white hooped socks we're promised, but obv hadn't arrived in time for the press shoot).  White makes us look as though we're moving faster, and it's easier to spot out on the pitch.  Away kit ok - BUT who really cares, so long as we're winning matches...

Either I've completely left st the plot or are we genuinely all using this as another excuse moan.

The home kit I get its 150 years and I'm for going back to the roots for it 

the away kit I genuinely don't mind infact I'll go as far as saying I quite like it it reminds me of this bad boy.

Bo idea what to make of the sponsor thoufhnim guessing this is a sponsership FFP with them making the kit.

or a shrewd way into the kit manufacturaing market for chansiri and his new venture

IMG_4097.JPG

3 minutes ago, hangonrose said:

Home kit nice (esp with the blue and white hooped socks we're promised, but obv hadn't arrived in time for the press shoot).  White makes us look as though we're moving faster, and it's easier to spot out on the pitch.  Away kit ok - BUT who really cares, so long as we're winning matches...

I don't think I'd call that a press shoot - more like a work experience lad shoot.

So that's why Speedy Gonzales dressed like he did. I bet that rascal of a rodent wasn't as fast as I've always thought.

Speedy_Gonzales.svg.png

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Either I've completely left st the plot or are we genuinely all using this as another excuse moan.

The home kit I get its 150 years and I'm for going back to the roots for it 

the away kit I genuinely don't mind infact I'll go as far as saying I quite like it it reminds me of this bad boy.

Bo idea what to make of the sponsor thoufhnim guessing this is a sponsership FFP with them making the kit.

or a shrewd way into the kit manufacturaing market for chansiri and his new venture

IMG_4097.JPG

The thing is though, the new away kit is NOTHING like that.

It's just bloody horrific.

Like others have said, I 'get' the home kit and I actually like it.

That away kit though looks like summat Att knocked up on MSPaint after watching Hull City play.